Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. If you're unsure of what that specifies, please review Exhale's Community Guidelines

21 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I believe the problem is that Demi’s been coming across as really fake. People are just really fed up with them problematic behaviour and no one really wants to support their attention-seeking endeavours.

I’m sure if Selena Gomez decided to change her pronouns, everyone would be in complete support of her. The problem isn’t the pronouns, it’s Demi.

I've tried not to post in this thread because I think there's been a few comments here that have not come across as exceptionally nice, when we really should strive to be kind to one another online. But I do kinda see that and do agree to an extent. I mean, there's no excusing some of Demi's recent behaviour including the outburst at the frozen yoghurt shop, it looked attention seeking to me and Demi came across as self entitled. So I can understand people's concerns in regards to this news, as it may come across as Demi 'trend chasing' or being attention seeking again. But if Demi has realised they now identify as non-binary and want to use they/them pronouns (I mean, Demi is part of the LGBTQ+ community after all), then why is that an issue?

I do agree with you re Selena, also when Sam Smith came out as non-binary there was a lot of support for them.

6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Eh, apparently Demi is good friends with this Alok person:

POP2.jpg

No shade to them (they are non-binary as well), but Sam Smith came out as non-binary after they started hanging out with Alok as well. Is it just me, or is that kind of a red flag? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Omg, they live in their own bubble, i just saw a video and they went to Tinder to check for hot straight guys and were surprised that no one was interested. 

Like come on... :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

POP2.jpg

No shade to them (they are non-binary as well), but Sam Smith came out as non-binary after they started hanging out with Alok as well. Is it just me, or is that kind of a red flag? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:  Now we know whose been buying everything at good will. They should change their name to ill will :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

POP2.jpg

Alok is also friendly with Sara Ramirez (Greys Anatomy actor) who recently came out as non binary...

Sorry but Alok is a creep in my book, no respect for ***ual boundaries (whines that straight men aren’t interested ***ually) and there’s some weird quote from Alok about how ‘there’s no princesses in real life, little girls also have a kinky side’ - big red flag. Don’t know why Demi and Sam would associate with this person.

• Like 2
On 5/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, britney_rocks said:

What language is that?

hungarian, there are 3 words for 3rd person singular but they indicate politeness and not gender

On 5/20/2021 at 1:41 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

well so is English technically, besides the pronouns he/she. Not saying things can't change with time, though. I just don't agree with the ideas behind the current woke movement but that's just my opinion.

tbh i see where u are coming from and its hard to change language in a short time cuz its not very organic

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block