Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. If you're unsure of what that specifies, please review Exhale's Community Guidelines

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Next era she’ll probably come out as trans. This is groundbreaking album promo..   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: 

then they'll announce they're engaged to a man, then next month they'll announce they're pregnant, and finally, the next month they'll reveal they've been consuming diet yogurt all along. Or what was it, cookies? 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Guys, take it easy on her... she’s a very sick girl... with lots of mental issues and **** damages in her brain. Whoever is advising her has a very predatory behavior towards her.

I hope she finds someone nice that makes her settle very far from the spotlight.

her brain isn’t damaged from using ******. lolol when you get into recovery your brain heals itself from the damage done during active addiction. the only **** that damages the brain permanently is methamphetamine! fun fact. 🥳

disclaimer: I am in no way consenting getting hooked on ***** by stating this.. just aware bc I am in long term recovery myself and I’ve been to rehab multiple times to get it right. Demi sounds to me like she is teetering on (if not already in) a full blown relapse though.. her behavior is erratic. especially that Froyo incident. LORDT. 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve never listened to her much except for her songs on the radio. Is she any good, I kinda wanna give the music a listen. Last I heard from her was that Xtina collab, and that hurt my ears. So..  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

personally, her music is extremely weak as of last few years. Her prime was her peak as an artist. 

She will probably never have good and sincere music like these hits:

Hearing one of her first hits "La La Land" makes me very sad for her. She's singing how the la la land machine will never change her "I will stay the same in the la la land machine," and unfortunately, she failed miserably. The La La Land machine destroyed her :( 

Everything she releases now fails to resonate with the audience because she's not sincere about it, and people feel this, they know. I mean its been over a month since her last single and she has only around 20 million views, which is just sad for a star of her prime. 

Either way, she's very lost, musically and personally, and this takes its toll on her career. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I feel for her, I mean she was engaged during the pandemic. So she’s dealing with that break up as well.

What I won’t understand is why she won’t take a break and just disappear for a bit. It’s like she’s addicted to the headlines and social media now. She wants to be in the news ... I am scared for her in the sense that she could hurt herself. The girl needs to just get out of the spotlight for a few years. 

also will award shows change the names of awards “Best They Pop Vocal”

1 hour ago, hillareet said:

her brain isn’t damaged from using ******. lolol when you get into recovery your brain heals itself from the damage done during active addiction. the only **** that damages the brain permanently is methamphetamine! fun fact. 🥳

disclaimer: I am in no way consenting getting hooked on ***** by stating this.. just aware bc I am in long term recovery myself and I’ve been to rehab multiple times to get it right. Demi sounds to me like she is teetering on (if not already in) a full blown relapse though.. her behavior is erratic. especially that Froyo incident. LORDT. 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

I know that it may not be an issue to all recovering addicts, but in her case she had some brain damage as shown in her documentary.

for instance: she has memory issues and black spots in her vision as far as I remember.

I believe her behavior MIGHT have been affected as well. Moreover, she did crack and heroine, so I dont think m*** is a distant possibility.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block