Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. If you're unsure of what that specifies, please review Exhale's Community Guidelines

If that’s really what’s up, then fine.  However, pardon me for exercising my human right to identify that when this news comes at the beginning of a new tracking week for dwtd, I’m skeptical to buy into its validity and complete truthfulness.  I’m picking up a pattern (and I’m sure I’m not the only one) where Demi needs to be dropping some sort of shock news every week since Demi started promoting Demi’s new album...

so just as someone who enjoys studying human behavior, I can’t help but allow my brain to think that this may be messy when Demi decides to date and marry a man and (quietly) change Demi’s pronouns back to what they were before.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

If that’s really what’s up, then fine.  However, pardon me for exercising my human right to identify that when this news comes at the beginning of a new tracking week for dwtd, I’m skeptical to buy into its validity and complete truthfulness.  I’m picking up a pattern (and I’m sure I’m not the only one) where Demi needs to be dropping some sort of shock news every week since Demi started promoting Demi’s new album...

so just as someone who enjoys studying human behavior, I can’t help but allow my brain to think that this may be messy when Demi decides to date and marry a man and (quietly) change Demi’s pronouns back to what they were before.

Halsey is also non-binary but she didn't change her pronouns. So I don't think that can affect marriage.

I'd make another snide comment, but frankly at this point I'm tired. 

My heart goes out. Demi's so beyond lost right now.... these behaviors are so sporadic and attention seeking. The best thing for Demi would be to disappear off these social platforms, and build a network of people to keep close. People that won't simply be around through these ups and downs for their own gain. 

Really, really sad.

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Lou is on her way. Sorry. Couldn't resist to joke like that.

Hope Demi is ok

nnnn it crossed my mind as well :orangu_orangutan_ape:i wouldn't be surprised if I read Demi will be randomly put in a cship because her parents consulted with Lou Taylor :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

I feel bad for her. She’s trying to too hard to be on the headlines. What she is doing feels like trying to keep up with trends to be considered cool or authentic. 

There’s nothing wrong with the things she said, the problem here is that everyday she is announcing something new regarding her ***uality. It feels like she’s betting for what topic might be accepted for her fans. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Some of yall need to be kinder. It's really disgusting how so many people get so HOSTILE over a ******* pronoun or what someone else identifies as. 

This girl can be annoying with some of the things she has said in the past and her problematic behavior is definitely a concern, but she also almost died and that changes people's perspective on life...like, can yall at least be respectful?:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

27 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Their new album is really good......that’s all I have to say on this subject, respectfully.

Yeah was a great album, its just a shame shes a total mess. Shes not helping herself at all and she has all the money to help herself

• Like 1
7 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

i mean in my language pronouns literally dont have gender and we understand each other just fine 🤷

That's another good point, it doesn't even make sense in many languages. In my language it doesn't make sense for another reason: 

It is the same word as she, so where is the difference? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block