Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. If you're unsure of what that specifies, please review Exhale's Community Guidelines

1 hour ago, hillareet said:

her brain isn’t damaged from using ******. lolol when you get into recovery your brain heals itself from the damage done during active addiction. the only **** that damages the brain permanently is methamphetamine! fun fact. 🥳

disclaimer: I am in no way consenting getting hooked on ***** by stating this.. just aware bc I am in long term recovery myself and I’ve been to rehab multiple times to get it right. Demi sounds to me like she is teetering on (if not already in) a full blown relapse though.. her behavior is erratic. especially that Froyo incident. LORDT. 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

I am sorry but this is highly insensitive and borderline disgusting comment.

• Like 1

Demi looooooves attention. They really thrive off of it. While I'm happy they are figuring themselves out, I also feel like they seem a little all over the place lately. Demi needs a vacation away from the spotlight, no social media, no attention, and really dig deep down and figure out who they are... because it seems like every week it's a different announcement or declaration on who they are. But one thing has remained consistent, they are still an a55#ole :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 5
35 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I know that it may not be an issue to all recovering addicts, but in her case she had some brain damage as shown in her documentary.

for instance: she has memory issues and black spots in her vision as far as I remember.

I believe her behavior MIGHT have been affected as well. Moreover, she did crack and heroine, so I dont think m*** is a distant possibility.

fair! I never watched the documentary bc I do not want to feed the beast. 😶🤭 ****** and m*** do go hand in hand so it isn’t a long shot! a lot of folks use m*** to stay awake for their nods. I just never got to that level in addiction bc m*** scares me. 

Just now, Easy There said:

Maybe. But you seriously don't see anything wrong with your post (Demi being annoying aside)

I was stating she does not have brain damage? what is so sickening about that to you??? lol. people that have not suffered through addiction do not quite understand the way it works and that’s okay! just sharing a bit of truth surrounding addiction and the dome piece.. it isn’t wrong or gross or even rude of me to have said what I said - you are getting offended for no reason. 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Demi literally had brain damage when shebiverdosed as well as several heart attacks. Even their face muscles were affected.

Yeah she can be annoying. But yall acting like they killed someone and not "attacked" some froyo shop that actually got more promo than it ever would.

also, as stated before to the other person I quoted initially saying that ****** does not cause brain damage I NEVER WATCHED THE DOCUMENTARY bc I am not going to help fuel that flame and reward someone with $$$$ from views when it is clearly being utilized to sell and make headlines and more coins for that already fat *** wallet of Demi’s - perhaps her overdose is what caused brain damage if you lose oxygen to the brain for long enough it can affect you. but, again... I don’t feed into it. so, I was unaware she stated that’s something she suffered through. 

3 minutes ago, hillareet said:

I was stating she does not have brain damage? what is so sickening about that to you??? lol. people that have not suffered through addiction do not quite understand the way it works and that’s okay! just sharing a bit of truth surrounding addiction and the dome piece.. it isn’t wrong or gross or even rude of me to have said what I said - you are getting offended for no reason. 

You are dragging her for a literal illness. Addiction is nothing to joke about. Especially because it's usually triggered by abuse. And Demi has gone through a lot before and during Disney time.

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You are dragging her for a literal illness. Addiction is nothing to joke about. Especially because it's usually triggered by abuse. And Demi has gone through a lot before and during Disney time.

I AM AN ADDICT IN LONG TERM RECOVERY. I AM NOT DRAGGING HER. what do you not understand about that??????? hahahahaha. I used to be addicted to the same ******* ***** dude. seriously. sit down. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

would it make you feel better if I post a picture of all of my NA key tags and AA chips? a photo of myself in active addiction compared to what I look like now? like.. honestly dude. you’re being so ridiculous. I never once dragged her for being an addict- I pointed out her behavior has been erratic lately and it might lead one to believe she’s on her way to relapsing if she isn’t already at that point right now and bull****ting the world bc we LOVE to bull**** the world as addicts.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

can someone please start taking care of this woman? She is EVIDENTLY not ok and needs help immediately, why are they letting her spiral down like this? Doesn't she have family that could explain to her she needs to see a therapist?

She's being very bipolar and her behaviour is "random" and that's an understatement. Seriously, she needs better people around her.

Lou is on her way. Sorry. Couldn't resist to joke like that.

Hope Demi is ok

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

i mean in my language pronouns literally dont have gender and we understand each other just fine 🤷

well so is English technically, besides the pronouns he/she. Not saying things can't change with time, though. I just don't agree with the ideas behind the current woke movement but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block