Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. If you're unsure of what that specifies, please review Exhale's Community Guidelines

40 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

That’s the thing, it’s her ‘truth‘ not everyone else’s.

People have a right to live however they want, but they have no rights whatsoever to infringe upon other peoples beliefs. I don’t buy into the whole non-binary gender fluid thing. I personally think it’s nonsense and that’s my right. I’m sure plenty of people feel the same about my *******uality but thats their right. As long as they don’t infringe upon my life by trying to force that belief system onto me I couldn’t care less.

It’s the same ballpark as religion in my eyes, you’re free to believe whatever you want, but so am I. She and others like her may not like or be able to accept reality, but unfortunately that doesn’t change it. Neither does policing other peoples beliefs in hopes of forcing them to join in this mass delusion. 

Thank you! To me it looks like we are all nonbinary, because we listen to Britney Spears, imitating her high voice and some of us are feminine. 

But to be more serious: I do think it's very dangerous to promote nonbinary, for many it will be a struggle and many detransitionings. 

I respect all trans people, but many transpeople fear they lose credibility just because of nonbinary and that's happening here! 

Be girly, be manly, be you, be everything in between! But don't come up with some random new whatever. 

We don't need more labels, we need to change the society about genderroles. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

Also this forum is a joke. Why are words that are found in the dictionary and proper scientific terms for peoples ***uality censored? It’s ridiculous! It’s not Christian ******* mingle  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

couldn't agree more

Jordan, will you ever address this issue? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Haha 1

I just want them to have a personality. The way Demi makes their life look… doesn’t seem healthy to me. It’s like a constant need to prove yourself or to gain pity.

This particular post is somewhat linked to my point however I’m glad they got this off their chest and hopefully this will help Demi move forward.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Matiz said:

couldn't agree more

Jordan, will you ever address this issue? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Also this forum is a joke. Why are words that are found in the dictionary and proper scientific terms for peoples ***uality censored? It’s ridiculous! It’s not Christian ******* mingle  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Because he doesn’t want google to find this website when typing in “britney s.3x”, since it could mean a loss in ad revenue / partners

It’s not rocket science dd

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Easy There said:

Demi literally had brain damage when shebiverdosed as well as several heart attacks. Even their face muscles were affected.

Yeah she can be annoying. But yall acting like they killed someone and not "attacked" some froyo shop that actually got more promo than it ever would.

21 hours ago, Easy There said:

You are dragging her for a literal illness. Addiction is nothing to joke about. Especially because it's usually triggered by abuse. And Demi has gone through a lot before and during Disney time.

Shouldn’t you be respecting their chosen pronouns if you’re going to reprimand people for offensive comments? 

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Shouldn’t you be respecting their chosen pronouns if you’re going to reprimand people for offensive comments? 

It was obviously a mistake. And unlike some ppl on here I am not dragging Demi based on their struggles.

@Jordan Miller feel free to give me WPs for sayin Demis nouns wrongly. It was a mistake,and I apologize 

20 hours ago, Korb said:

Some of yall need to be kinder. It's really disgusting how so many people get so HOSTILE over a ******* pronoun or what someone else identifies as. 

This girl can be annoying with some of the things she has said in the past and her problematic behavior is definitely a concern, but she also almost died and that changes people's perspective on life...like, can yall at least be respectful?:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I believe the problem is that Demi’s been coming across as really fake. People are just really fed up with them problematic behaviour and no one really wants to support their attention-seeking endeavours.

I’m sure if Selena Gomez decided to change her pronouns, everyone would be in complete support of her. The problem isn’t the pronouns, it’s Demi.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block