Is Britney's "3" Meme True?

BOMT: 5

MY ONLY WISH (it technically became an official single last year, but I think it was just a promo then so probably not count it since 3 was released in 2009)

Oops: 4

Britney: 7

ITZ: 4

GH:MP: 2

Chaotic: 1

Blackout: 3

Circus : 4

So if you don't count My Only Wish, then it's her 31st single. And even if you count it it's her 32rd. So it's not 33rd in every single way.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

MY ONLY WISH (it technically became an official single last year, but I think it was just a promo then so probably not count it since 3 was released in 2009)

So if you don't count My Only Wish, then it's her 31st single. And even if you count it it's her 32rd. So it's not 33rd in every single way.

What about ATWK?

32 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

If you count My Only Wish, and Radar twice, it reaches 33 :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

If you count My Only Wish, and Radar twice, it reaches 33 :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Well now that I think about it, myb if you count the Darkchild remix of Overprotected as a seperate single. I mean I never did even tho it had a video but myb if you count it than it really was her 33rd single hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

What about ATWK?

And Then We Kiss was a promotional single, nothing more than that. Several CD's can be found on Discogs, but all are marked as promo and not for sale. That being said it was a promotional single. I wish it got an official tretmant with a video but at least they decided to include it on B in the Mix.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

Mona Lisa was never officially released, but it was played on radio for original doll. So if you count it it will be her 33

• Like 1