At some point when it seems ideal, do you still think Britney can have dat Billboard one placing?

Is this possible?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Saoru said:

Not a chance. People are interested in her personal life.. Not in her as a pop star. 

Her team released 1 or 2 songs in the middle of this free britney campaign and both flopped... Not a mention of them anywhere. 

Fetch Mean Girls GIF

Yeh but those were glory bonus tracks nobody was gonna pay attention to that :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1

If all the right cards are played... why not?

Nowadays people want to see controversy more than ever.. and how well you can play the game... If the first single has a good music video, it can get a lot of attention. Do you think Call Me By Your name would've been such a hit without the video

Britney can do something similar to what Mariah did with the Honey video (which had some symbolism) 

• Love 1
On 5/15/2021 at 8:39 PM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

The album can definitely go to number 1, but I doubt she’ll have a number one single unless it’s a feature with a *really* high profile artist.

Yeah, like Gaga had her #1 single with Ari last year, maybe Britney can feature Billie Eilish on her single (and not a f-lister anymore please!!!), and I garantee it would go to #1 as well🤷🏻‍♂️

If her next era is completely of her own free-will...whether it be the c-ship ending or her simply getting a win big enough that she feels empowered (Jamie out completely) then, yes, I think she could easily get a number one.  Especially with this movement getting everyone talking about her again and being more sympathetic.  Just like with the Circus era, the public loves a good comeback...it’s been 5 years since we got a new album the thirst is there from fans...and if the song is brilliant and catchy the public will eat it up because they’ll want to support Britney.

If she had continued her career, releasing albums without all of the Free Britney attention and her refusal to work under her father’s control, then, no...I think she would’ve continued to have worse sales and figures with each new album.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

If her next era is completely of her own free-will...whether it be the c-ship ending or her simply getting a win big enough that she feels empowered (Jamie out completely) then, yes, I think she could easily get a number one.  Especially with this movement getting everyone talking about her again and being more sympathetic.  Just like with the Circus era, the public loves a good comeback...it’s been 5 years since we got a new album the thirst is there from fans...and if the song is brilliant and catchy the public will eat it up because they’ll want to support Britney.

If she had continued her career, releasing albums without all of the Free Britney attention and her refusal to work under her father’s control, then, no...I think she would’ve continued to have worse sales and figures with each new album.

yes your analyzis makes sense