At some point when it seems ideal, do you still think Britney can have dat Billboard one placing?

Is this possible?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I think, and I'm not saying this as if it's really a good thing, that she will have a lot of new and revived interest in her next career move if and when she is freed and this could give her that number one spot 

44 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Yes, she had sooo much publicity recent year. The media will blow it up once she has ‘another comeback’.

do you guys also think the album will be good, i mean relevant album to that #1 spot?

• Love 2

It seems like there's a long battle Britney will have to go through to get freedom and the fact that she isn't even allowed to speak up about it so she's silent makes everything really mysterious and interesting. People and media like it. Imagine news everywhere in a month that Britney finally spoke up about all of it after years of silence. Imagine interviews or something with her speaking up about all of that. Media will keep up with her. That attracts people & new fans as they discover her amazing old music. Imagine her new single, music video as a free woman. Her huge comeback. People & media will be interested in it for sure. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Don’t see why not, Mariah is getting number #1 based of old songs

i Would love a fan push for blackout to be #1 and glory but not until after she’s free, team con doesn’t need more money 

but of course I’m certain that she can make a hit song, everyone has always spoke about wanting to work with her

• Love 1

should Britney change the record label, the number 1 is for sure. A star like Britney can become number 1 at any time through pure promo. No matter how good the album really is. The only question is whether Britney wants that again.

The Manual (How to Have a Number One the Easy Way)

9l3h8bth.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Yes, since getting a #1 nowadays isnt that hard and it really means not so much. 

A harder/greater achievement would be to REMAIN at least in the top 10 for a few weeks, that's what makes a song a hit, not reaching #1 one week and fall to the 20th position the next week, and then to the 30th, and then the 35th an so on, what would be the point to get a #1? Just to brag about how she got another #1 no one will remember the next mobth, year, etc. 

Oops, Slave, Toxic, MATM, Gimme More, Circus and some others were not #1's yet they are memorable 

• Love 1

Genuinely think if Britney releases a “comeback” single within the next two years she has every chance of getting a #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. All she needs is a killer song like Womanizer and some great visuals. The interest and appetite for all things Britney is strong as always.

Of course she can, she’s the Britney Spears - but she’d have to work for it, the same way primeney worked for it; because at the time she wanted it BAD. We all know she’s capable of many things but she’ll only get that if she works for it / wants it.

She’ll definitely have the support of her many fans and the attention of the world once she’s free.

But if she’ll ever want to be a trend setter she’ll have to bring it. Like maybe do a tell-all special for 2 hours followed by the Súper bowl halftime show where she debuts a song which is then followed by announcing an album and a world tour; she’d be #1 EVERYWHERE - all that with a great social media revamp and pushing the narrative all over the internet; cleaning up her image and presenting her as a Phoenix - maybe even aided by some Pepsi endorsements or other brands and working with the top of the top / looking perfect and dressing high fashion.

it’d be 2001 all over again...

but does she even want that anymore? I feel like she’d be like “been there done that”.

short answer? yes she’s capable. 10000% capable.