Britney dons revealing green cat suit

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Yasss Queen Cassie slaying us hard this week 

Why do people ignore that Jamie owns her IG as per court documents ?

He doesn't allow her to drive her own car but he would let her have control over her public image ? 

you don't have the definite proof that the posts aren't hers, simple as that

also i could say as well - you don't know if Britney drives her car or not. you think you would definitely know, but how much do you know about her life at all, furthermore to claim that Britney doesn't drive a car

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Yeah and we didn't have the definitive proof that Britney wanted to get out of the chsip/remove her father and here we are. 

Britney's been pictured countless times in cars but she's never driving. The last time we've seen her driving she vanished for months. Of course Jamie's gonna not come out and say: "I lock her in her castle", but we have enough evidences to state that she doesn't drive. If we had this same attitude in 2019 there would be not #FB movement.

Stop the non sense :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Well what can i say

hell yeah this is love this is love this is love (& all good fans)

but sometimes in replies of this forum there is logic and sometimes there are only speculations ;) 

in your post there are only speculations and thats the holy grail of this

The hair is amazing, I love it.

she needs to pose like the queen she is though...the second one in the cheetah catsuit yesterday was flawless.

it’s almost like the camera is set up really high.  the angle makes her ***** looks gigantic haha

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, MeToo said:

you don't have the definite proof that the posts aren't hers, simple as that

also i could say as well - you don't know if Britney drives her car or not. you think you would definitely know, but how much do you know about her life at all, furthermore to claim that Britney doesn't drive a car

Truuuuuuuuuue! I'm gonna cackle when people keep calling her posts erratic and weird, and she comes out and says she writes those captions and tells them to post those videos :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MeToo said:

Well what can i say

hell yeah this is love this is love this is love (& all good fans)

but sometimes in replies of this forum there is logic and sometimes there are only speculations ;) 

in your post there are only speculations and thats the holy grail of this

It's not speculations when you have court documents stating that her conservator has total control over her account. At the end of the day we cannot 100% confirm that she does not write those, but we have the right to assume this or that considering how foolish her team and cship are. Let's not act like "all is well" neither.

• Love 5
  • Like 1