Britney dons revealing green cat suit

4 hours ago, Roger said:

Why do people chose to ignore that Jamie owns her IG as per court documents ?

Also, he doesn't allow her to drive her own car but he would let her have total control over her public image ? :surejan:

It just struck me why he continues to hold on so tight.

I mean...I knew it...But your post sums it up so perfectly.

14 hours ago, MeToo said:

you don't have the definite proof that the posts aren't hers, simple as that

also i could say as well - you don't know if Britney drives her car or not. you think you would definitely know, but how much do you know about her life at all, furthermore to claim that Britney doesn't drive a car

So, do you really think that the formal! court documents are lying?!:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: And a lot of her close ones confirmed it like her brother.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It just struck me why he continues to hold on so tight.

I mean...I knew it...But your post sums it up so perfectly.

He insists on restricting her human basic rights, but some fans want us to believe that he would not control her only way of communicating with the outside world.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Roger said:

He insists on restricting her human basic rights, but some fans want us to believe that he would not control her only way of communicating with the outside world.

He could absolutely be controlling what she is not allowed to say, but that doesn't mean what she's posting on Instagram isn't her. It could be within the parameters of what she's allowed to post. Photos of herself and doing catwalks, etc. can totally be her