Britney dons revealing green cat suit

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people chose to ignore that Jamie owns her IG as per court documents ? Also, he doesn't allow her to drive her own car but he would let her have total control over her public image ? 

I love that she is feeling herself!   

Posted Images

Just now, SlayOut said:

Wait someone really good at graphic design should use the green catsuit as a green screen and alter it to be #FreeBritney pink! To match her hair! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Or make it red so we get ***ier newer oops 

14 minutes ago, MeToo said:

yeah but remember she is only posting videos remotely, her team is the one writing the captions ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

and in case there is a video where she is not feeling the vibes, it must be that her team forced her

she is a zzimple Louisiana girl like that

I can tell you're being sarcastic.

No one is saying Britney doesn't film content; she does but Britney does not post it directly herself. Good posts or bad posts.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I can tell you're being sarcastic.

No one is saying Britney doesn't film content; she does but Britney does not post it directly herself. Good posts or bad posts.

the truth is noone has proof that Britney doesn't write her own captions but a lot of people act like they do

it isn't really heartwarming to see people thinking 'oh this post must be not her-approved' when they see something they choose to be it

im full of it