#Throwback: Britney performing 'Material Girl', 'Black Cat' and 'Nasty' at the ...Baby One More Time Tour (1999)

She was destined to become the legend she is today. I hope these prerecorded tracks leak someday

i actually attempted to remaster Material Girl a little while ago (either last year or the year before) and I think it came out decent. Wish I had this footage when I was doing it

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/U9EXEtYt4KcUG3Uw8

I wish black cat and nasty were in better quality so I could attempt those too

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

She was destined to become the legend she is today. I hope these prerecorded tracks leak someday

i actually attempted to remaster Material Girl a little while ago (either last year or the year before) and I think it came out decent. Wish I had this footage when I was doing it

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/U9EXEtYt4KcUG3Uw8

I wish black cat and nasty were in better quality so I could attempt those too

Woow George, this sounds very good! Could you attempt to somehow remaster some of the dwad songs or You Oughta Know. I thi k that you would do a good job. My Love Was Always There instrumental is an Enrique song. You also have a piano cover of Weakness on youtube. Could you please do those? 🙂

• Love 1

wow this is so good.

I can't believe how good she sounds singing Nasty Boys.. the sass!!!

"No my name's not baby.. it's Britney! Ms. Spears if you're nasty!"

these looks are amazing too wow. the high pony look with the leather outfit at the end is fire. 

all these lucky people that got to see it live :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 5