Brian Friedman discusses Britney on 'Lorraine' ahead of upcoming BBC documentary (video)

Watched this, this morning. 

The director of the documentary will also be on the show on Monday (it goes on iplayer over the weekend and airs on BBC on Tuesday evening). 

Any publicity is good publicity so hoping it gets people talking in the UK apart from Perez Flopton's cameo.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2
On 4/30/2021 at 10:45 AM, MathCarmignani said:

This thread is gonna be very messy for what he says about the beginning of the cship :neydedance_purple:

Hide contents

But that second half tho :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I was also quite disappointed with Lorraine hinting that Britney is happy with the c-ship. Even if Britney is happy being a conservatee is besides the point of whether or not she actually qualifies and should be in one.

As for Brian saying he thinks the c-ship was justified at the start - I’m wondering how qualified he is to decide or speak on that? He did at least highlight some valid points about how restricted she is 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

The director of the documentary will also be on the show on Monday (it goes on iplayer over the weekend and airs on BBC on Tuesday evening). 

Any publicity is good publicity so hoping it gets people talking in the UK apart from Perez Flopton's cameo.

I'm kinda worried about it ngl! They've chosen to interview some questionable people

• Like 3

Brian is just like us. He loves her and genuinely cares about her without wanting anything in return. He realised they made magic together (which they did he was a part of all the iconic choreography). 

He handled the interview very well. He made good, solid points too about her being disconnected with the world. Some people still trying to bull**** that she’s on Instagram and still in touch with people. It’s important for people to know how restricted and isolated she really is.

I really hope she does get her say in June and she tells everyone how she feels. It’s ridiculous that we’ve still not heard from this woman’s mouth and everyone has did the talking for her. I want her to go back to having simple things like going a drive alone to the shops when she chooses, hanging out with her friends. I pray she gets out of this.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Just checked Sky & it appears to be on Wednesday night at 9pm?

Looked on Tuesday but nothing? 

This would be perfect Saturday night TV imo

43 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

Just checked Sky & it appears to be on Wednesday night at 9pm?

Looked on Tuesday but nothing? 

This would be perfect Saturday night TV imo

Checked too and looks like Wednesday now. Not 100% though. 

Definitely on iPlayer from tomorrow though. 

Of course it's out over bank holiday weekend when everyone will be out ha!

5 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

As for Brian saying he thinks the c-ship was justified at the start - who is he to decide or speak on that?

He's someone who knows her a hell of a lot better than her fans do. 

Those closest to her are allowed to hold this opinion, because they're the people who care about her the most and have her absolute best interests at heart.

Fans need to give them a break and let them speak.

Conservatorships don't have to be what Team CON has made it to be. They're the ones who have broken and twisted the laws to fit their nefarious agendas.

• Like 4

I know they covered her personal life AND career in this segment but it does worry me when anyone discusses her father controlling her career over the fact she has practically no civil liberties whatsoever. I feel like it removes focus from the true reason the movement exists. And anyway, if she was free she'd be able to run her career however she liked (contractual obligations aside) or retire, so that would come with the conservatorship ending anyway.

• Love 1
  • Like 2