Zac Efron's shocking new face

Honestly though, he for sure got his lips enlarged, but I really think his jawline is natural. I was looking at older photos and he just still had that baby face. I think that's why his jawline never seems as large, but looks at these older pics compared to newer ones.  The lengths seem the same, but he now his BMI is smaller.

Last few years:

EzmxTJbXEAc2Yys?format=jpg&name=smallMILESTONES: October 18, birthdays for Zac Efron, Lindsey Vonn, Tyler PoseyZac Efron - Greatest Physiques

Younger years:

EzmxTJbXEAc2Yys?format=jpg&name=smallEverything Coming To Netflix In January | Zac efron, Zac efron pictures, Zac  efron 17 again2009 | Zac efron, Zac efron 2010, Zac efron movies

EDIT***

Now that I added these side by sides, I actually do see more done than just the lips....I don't want to think of my teenage celeb crush as getting this work done :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block