Zac Efron's shocking new face

20 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

He kinda looks like David hasselholf the original star from the baywatch series or it’s giving that vibe

and zac even was in reboot movie aswell

Its all coming into place I see....

david hasselhoff GIF

I was just coming to say is trying to look like Hasslehoff?

Too bad it just ended up looking like Hasslehoff circa now lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

always interesting what kind of side effects seem to be okay for some steroid and gh users

that was my first thought, but didn't he leave that behind in favor of the "dad-bod"? (I saw it on Exhale lol )

and even in his movies for which he supposedly got ripped, his face didn't look like that. Now it's not just the jaw, but the chin looks huge, and the lips and his cheekbones look like when old ladies get botox injections. Unless he's got more fat now, but it seems like a weird place to store fat, but who knows. Is still kinda shocking, independently if some people still like him, it's undeniable he looks like a completely different person.

Maybe it's just a bad angle, or a bad day :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: or he's just getting older

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Looks awful, what the hell has he done? I thought he was supposed to be living a down to earth lifestyle in australia, away from Hollywood, so who told him this would be a good idea? Also I guess living in australia for a couple of years and being out in the sun all the time will age you dreadfully down there.

I can finally say I look better than Zac Efron

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block