Zac Efron's shocking new face

Well... at first I thought it was fake, or some kind of Instagram/Snapchat filter BUT after watching this picture on his Instagram, I doubt a little bit about it... :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

3dbeb01375658980.jpg

Has he done something to his face? Sure, but I think that image (OP) is edited (i hope). Why did he touch his face tho? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

He was so perfect and would have aged well. Ever since he got into the fitness thing, he stopped being attractive. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Fix what? he's **** as ****. he looks normal to me and by normal i mean hotter than almost every other guy on earth. nothing weird about his face.

One of his eyes is off to me. Something about it annoys me. Others than that he looks ******* perfect. More older and mature. I like his looks recently. He looks more manly and is aging nicely. Especially with a little more weight and muscle.

Splash-News-Zac-Efron-Vanessa-cleans.jpg

if you look at this picture his eyes are not the same size. The left one is smaller then the right one. 

1 hour ago, limezd said:

One of his eyes is off to me. Something about it annoys me. Others than that he looks ******* perfect. More older and mature. I like his looks recently. He looks more manly and is aging nicely. Especially with a little more weight and muscle.

Splash-News-Zac-Efron-Vanessa-cleans.jpg

if you look at this picture his eyes are not the same size. The left one is smaller then the right one. 

Maybe he has a bit of a lazy eye, a lot of people do. It's not as bad as Shawn Mendes

his lazy eye is the cutest thing | Shawn mendes cute, Shawn mendes funny,  Shawn

• Like 1

He could still get it TBH 😂

Maybe I’ve just been on the West Coast too long... nothing surprises me anymore as far as plastic surgery... it’s normal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Im a drag queen so I don’t look the same all the time anyway 😂

Also- if he feels good about himself that’s all that matters. Self image/ self love is more important anyway- if this is something he wanted to make himself happier then good for him. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block