Create Your Own Halftime Show Setlist For Your Fave Artist (excludes Britney)

Since the other thread did so well how about one for imaginary Halftime shows.

halftime.jpg.5a889499d89c31129a432432a1f9c0e9.jpg

P!nk:

All of the songs are shortened obviously. First Section starts off as a Rock Section. Black and White Stage. Then For Stupid Girls its changes and gets very bright and colorful. During the line "What happened to the dream of the girl president, shes dancing in the video next to 50 cent" It pans to Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson in pantsuits as president and vice president (like Pink was in the music video)

Get The Party Started
Just Like A Pill
U + Ur Hand
So What
Stupid Girls

Stage turns into the shabby house from the Try video and she does the choreography. House burns down as she sings Just like Fire, before Sober starts a giant Chandellier comes down from the ceiling and she does the acrobatic number she did during the Truth About Love Tour. 

giphy.gif

Try
Just Like Fire
Sober

Chandeller drops her off at a set of stairs and she does Choreography with shadow figures for What about Us.  During "Wild Heart cant be broken" she does a silk routine similar to the 2010 Grammy one. 

200.gifgiphy.gif

What about Us?
Just Give Me A Reason
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Perfect

Finale: Lady Marmalade with all the other women.

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Taylor Swift

Opening - Inspired by the mood of the Reputation tour.

tswift-rep-tour-stage-1.gif

Look What You Made Me Do
I Knew You Were Trouble
Bad Blood

During Wildest Dreams she floats  through the stadium like she did during the 1989 tour. In that time the stage turns into a enchanted forest for the rest of the songs. For Exile she is sitting on a Piano that looks like it has water coming out of it. 

Unbenannt.jpg

Wildest Dreams
Blank Space
Out Of The Woods

exile (Feat Bon Iver)

Fun Colorful Section with lots of dancers and confetti

giphy.gif

ME! (Feat Urie) 
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Love Story
You Belong With Me
Shake It Off

• Love 2

Christina (I would have her lipsync with pre recorded vocals so she can dance a bit more + I would have her wear one outfit that she can modify throughout the show and only have the dancers have major costume changes to match the stage)

Opening: Super Colorful Set with early 0000s costumes and lots of dancing.

source.gif

Genie In A Bottle
What A Girl Wants
Come On Over (All I Want Is You)

Stage turns to a Burlesque Movie inspired Set. The Dancers with the 0000s fashion are replaced by dancers wearing Burlesque inspired outfits.

tumblr_pik59e0oqf1sm6qsko6_500.gifv

Lady Marmalade (Feat. The other women)
Express
Show Me How You Burlesque
Ain't No Other Man

Stage turns Dark with a lot of LED effects. Fire all over the stage for NMT and waterfalls for Say Something and fireworks for Fighter

tumblr_ofxodvANDz1qac1soo1_400.gifv

Keeps Gettin' Better
Not Myself Tonight
Can't Hold Us Down (Feat. Britney Spears)
Say Something (solo version)
Fighter

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I know this isn't most likely to happen, but would love to see Katy takes over the Halftime Show again.

The opening would be a futuristic and alien-ish space pod few meters high above the ground with back up dancers suspended nearby doing aero-gymnastic stuff. And this has a lot of smoke, and space lightings.

UZg9wRrErraUQfrXlkajHyQBNUwDCaFfmtxGlt2x

E.T.

Part Of Me

As the space pod lands, there will be psychedelic and aesthetic dancers doing choreographies around the circular stage while Katy taking over the center.

tenor.gif?itemid=14250637

Chained To The Rhythm

Never Really Over

Then Katy will move on a mini float where she will continue to perform while it's been parade around with band. It's kind of similar to Madonna's parade on her Halftime Show, only glittery.

KXbjKAAHPJoDi53us-fHNlmg7yfFiqjYQzUh1-2E

Waking Up In Vegas

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)

And for the closing performance, the ground will be covered in flowers, more of an Alice In Wonderland vibe while Katy is doing the encore. 

giphy.gif

Wide Awake

Spoiler

I can't decide yet if there will be guest appearances, because Katy usually likes throwback icons. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Like 1

I dont really have a fave artist next to Britney but i will go with Marina today :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:.

1: Purge The Poison.

2: Power And Control.

3: Primadonna.

4: EVOL.

5: This Is How To Be A Heartbreaker. 

6: Orange Trees/Summertime Sadness (mashup ft Lana Del Rey). 

7: Man's World (Leonardo Dicaprio dancing around in the background doing ballet moves and expressing pain, then ends up dancing with Armie Hammer and making out with him on a couch :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:. Hammer wears shorts from CMBYN :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:).

8: Superstar (Dicaprio and Hammer go into a jungle set up and mingles with cannibals. Hammer lingers with the jungle tribe, expressing some kind of unwillingness tho, and Dicaprio finds Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow there. Sparrow is in a big bowl of semi boiling water, which Mera stirs and Aquaman adds fish to the pot. Dicaprio saves Sparrow and then the two join Marina at the beach. Sparrow wants to drink rum but Dicaprio tells him not to, and instead all three watches supernovas in the sky :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:).

9: Froot/G.U.Y./Pokerface (mashup feat Lady Gaga).

Marina And The Diamonds GIF by MARINA

Lady Gaga 

1. Marry The Night-churchbell instrumental for the intro as she greets everyone and is at the top with da stars, switches to beginning of...

2. Diamond Heart- she sings the first verse, prechorus, chorus to pump up the crowd then switches to...

3. Poker Face

4. Bad Romance

5. Paparazzi

2nd Act 

6. The Edge Of Glory- sings parts of it acapella then switches to...

7. Born This Way 

8. Alejandro 

9. Million Reasons- sings it at the piano then the next and final song bursts put....

10. Applause- the end

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block