Christina Aguilera says she's months away from releasing new albums, producer claims it'll bet out THIS YEAR

You're back in the studio—can we expect a new album?

I'm months away from anything being announced. I'm simultaneously working on my English record and the follow-up to my debut Spanish album—about 20 years overdue. I'm a perfectionist and want to give everything my best—especially because of the soul-searching I've done over the past year and the new perspective I have. I am reinspired and have reconnected with myself. I've fallen in love with music all over again, which is a really big thing to say, having spent my entire career in music.

• Love 5
  • Leader
1 hour ago, xtinafighter48 said:

You're back in the studio—can we expect a new album?

I'm months away from anything being announced. I'm simultaneously working on my English record and the follow-up to my debut Spanish album—about 20 years overdue. I'm a perfectionist and want to give everything my best—especially because of the soul-searching I've done over the past year and the new perspective I have. I am reinspired and have reconnected with myself. I've fallen in love with music all over again, which is a really big thing to say, having spent my entire career in music.

WAIT :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'm really curious where she's going with her sound this time , last time I heard that snippet of her song I was actually surprised because it wasn't bad , hopefully she brings something less boring than the last album , no actually it wasn't that good but I liked the latin sound 😭😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block