Britney filmed Sam?

to me she sounds very relaxed cause she's out in the sun chillin by the pool and she's just making a weird silly cutesy voice cause she's hanging out with her boyfriend.

don't any of you ever use weird voices when you talk to your friends/fam? 

y'all are so alarmist about every single detail, c'mon.

Let the woman be.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Smoking has done a number on her voice.

I wish she would have taken more care of her voice over the years :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: It's why we have chipmunkney vocals on some tracks :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I read that in Israel, they perform surgery on the vocal cords of smokers and restore their former elasticity. But there is a single and most important condition. After this operation, a person should forget about smoking for the rest of his life. Maybe Britney could get her natural voice back. There's a chance :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Flag said:

I read that in Israel, they perform surgery on the vocal cords of smokers and restore their former elasticity. But there is a single and most important condition. After this operation, a person should forget about smoking for the rest of his life. Maybe Britney could get her natural voice back. There's a chance :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Britney would have to agree to quit smoking. She’s been a smoker for 20+ years now... I don’t see that happening :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She’s a singer :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Yet people are critiquing her 'talking' voice - don't go on like these people are judging a new song, she's literally living her life the best she can and people are saying she's 'weird' for just talking - like wow, let that sink in.

• Like 2