Britney wishes Jamie Lynn a happy birthday (and the pic includes Justin Timberlake)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

4 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Girl.. does nobody realize that whenever we get captions with antidotes or memories, they’re always from previous interviews or something that’s been publicly said in the past  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

My thoughts exactly! Also what’s up with the weird blurring of the photo? I know it’s done through one of those “Instagram aesthetic” apps but I’ve noticed JL used the exact same filters and they all look really weird IMO 🤨

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

that there are fans who like that **** is incomprehensible to me

We dont like anything, we just dont pretend we know something that we actually dont know, like some fans do.

Whoever is a Britney fan from the early 2000s knows how close her relationship with her sister is. We dont pretend we know more of th relationship than the actual two

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Lol And I thought Britney is now running her own Instagram account. I would never congratulate my sister on Instagram. I would probably give her a call.

it's not the first time she posts a happy birthday for her siblings.

She hasn't been consistent all years, some years, she only congratulated Bryan, others just Jamie Lynn, others none of them. Last year she posted an early message for JL, a day before her actual birthday 

12 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Lol And I thought Britney is now running her own Instagram account. I would never congratulate my sister on Instagram. I would probably give her a call.

Exactly. 
« They » were trying to prove something here. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's not the first time she posts a happy birthday for her siblings.

She hasn't been consistent all years, some years, she only congratulated Bryan, others just Jamie Lynn, others none of them. Last year she posted an early message for JL, a day before her actual birthday 

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

We dont like anything, we just dont pretend we know something that we actually dont know, like some fans do.

Whoever is a Britney fan from the early 2000s knows how close her relationship with her sister is. We dont pretend we know more of th relationship than the actual two

Beeeee I N G O! 🎶🎼🎵

21 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I know forgiveness is good for you and all, but JT needs to be held more accountable for everything he did, exposing her so much. Im more appaled by the picture than the caption. 

Maybe Britney posted it so JT will ser her vid looking happy and beautiful with her boytoy Sam? I hope so :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Or...  Cassie REALLY likes JT :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

There was some video I saw on Instagram the other day, I think it was an interview from back in 2015 where Britney had the bob, where she asked someone on her team to let her see the post before they uploaded it to Twitter. I can't find it at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if this is how her social media works. She tells someone what to post, may review it before it gets posted, and then gives the OK, but I highly doubt she's either pressing the post button or watching as someone on her team uploads it. In other words, Britney may have said something like "oh find a picture with me and JL and upload it" and maybe she'll write a caption herself and send it to Cassie or just vaguely tell Cassie what to say and Cassie writes the rest, but I can't see Britney sitting with her phone reviewing the final post and uploading it herself.

Seems like Cassie wanted to be messy and posted a pic with JT on a Friday afternoon, knowing her job for the week is done and people will be talking about that this weekend before she comes back on Monday with some other inane post. What a clown :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7