Britney wishes Jamie Lynn a happy birthday (and the pic includes Justin Timberlake)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

2 minutes ago, gloryo said:

Baby, court documents that Britney asked to made public

What does that have to do with her sister?! How do you know Britney didn’t request herself that her sister should handle that estate? Who the hell else can she trust with that money if she dies and her boys need assistance? Her sister is also a mother and would make sure her boys would be fine. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

What does that have to do with her sister?! How do you know Britney didn’t request herself that her sister should handle that estate? Who the hell else can she trust with that money if she dies and her boys need assistance? Her sister is also a mother and would make sure her boys would be fine. 

I don't understand why you always change the subject, I'm responding to the fact that she doesn't check her social networks. 

• Like 4
Just now, gloryo said:

I don't understand why you always change the subject, I'm responding to the fact that she doesn't check her social networks. 

I responded to that. How do you know it’s never Britney? How can you select when it is if you already have a biased opinion on the subject she is posting? 

• Like 1

I responded to that. How do you know it’s never Britney? How can you select when it is if you already have a biased opinion on the subject she is posting? 

it has nothing to do with the subject, it is only the fact that she does not check (and maybe she does not know) what is posted in order not to consider the content of any post.  it almost seems that you don't want to understand.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

You really made this about covid because I just dissed your username? Take your hand is a response in regards to Everytime. Wtf is your screen name regarding? Hate? It’s the most immature bull**** on this forum. I’m sure Britney would really appreciate your contribution to what REALLY matters. Don’t even get me started on your picture. Covid 19? Really? This post is about something completely different. You need to grow up. 

TgYD.gif

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gloryo said:

it has nothing to do with the subject, it is only the fact that she does not check (and maybe she does not know) what is posted in order not to consider the content of any post.  it almost seems that you don't want to understand.

I understand what you are saying but my point is that it’s not a fact. We simply don’t know. 

4 minutes ago, gloryo said:

And if we KNOW (in court documents it is reported)that she does not have access to her social networks, we can also say that she is not the one who posts, it seems obvious to me

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, gloryo said:

first of all no one should shut up because you say so.  I just want to remind you that britney, ACCORDING TO COURT DOCUMENTS, does not control social media.  the conclusions to you.  it's attitudes like yours that detract from the #freebritney movement

It doesn’t ******* matter she’s recording the videos. Yeah, there’s a gatekeeper. But just like Jordan said there is no rational in between with you guys it’s either all or nothing. You think she must either control it or none at all. 

and yes, many of you should definitely start shutting the **** up and get a grip on reality. Delusional fks. Getting real sick of this place. Britney has had rights and freedoms stripped from her unjustly and it’s a tragedy. But she’s not locked in a dungeon with people forcing her to record videos and faking captions with the exception of a few damage control posts like “all is well”. 

You people think you know Britney’s situation but the reality is 90% of what this fanbase thinks they know about what she does and what she’s allowed to do is speculation. 

• Like 2

No we don’t lol. That’s pure speculation with zero proof. When you show me legit proof I’ll support that. 

I don’t know how to post articles, you could do a google search among the court documents, unfortunately being Italian I only get Italian results I should do a better search. and then it should be clear since she made a video where she said everything was ok and then in court she stated that she was sent to therapy against her will, do we need anything else?

2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It doesn’t ******* matter she’s recording the videos. Yeah, there’s a gatekeeper. But just like Jordan said there is no rational in between with you guys it’s either all or nothing. You think she must either control it or none at all. 

and yes, many of you should definitely start shutting the **** up and get a grip on reality. Delusional fks. Getting real sick of this place. Britney has had fights and freedoms stripped from her unjustly and it’s a tragedy. But she’s not locked in a dungeon with people forcing her to record videos and faking captions with the exception of a few damage control posts like “all is well”. 

I will not waste my time translating and answering you.  I'm not here to fight so I'll just avoid you with all my contempt ❤️

Just now, gloryo said:

I don’t know how to post articles, you could do a google search among the court documents, unfortunately being Italian I only get Italian results I should do a better search. and then it should be clear since she made a video where she said everything was ok and then in court she stated that she was sent to therapy against her will, do we need anything else?

I believe that but I don’t believe it’s not her all the time. I just don’t. Every celebrity has a social media account manager and where Britney’s not working I tend to believe the majority of her posts are her. Not all. The majority. I think fans get confused and refuse to believe that but would be in utter shock if she could prove it herself. Which I also believe she’s aware of and tries to do periodically. The cship team have nothing to gain by making her look crazy. What’s the point of keeping control over someone who’s not lucrative when the whole point was to rebrand her image into something commercially driven since Circus? Doesn’t make sense. Plus it would take a crap load of effort to make some of these captions with the personal content attached. 

3 minutes ago, gloryo said:

I will not waste my time translating and answering you.  I'm not here to fight so I'll just avoid you with all my contempt ❤️

I’m not even saying anything irrational, I’m just saying it pissed because I’m angry Britney can’t even wish her sister a happy birthday. Her own fan base causes her situation to be worse. But you guys don’t wanna hear it. You don’t think rationally. You just assume, lash out at anyone around her, and refuse to realize that most of what you guys think is pure assumption. Britney loves her sister. It’s exceptionally disrespectful to keep attacking her. And Britney would not support you or anyone doing it. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I believe that but I don’t believe it’s not her all the time. I just don’t. Every celebrity has a social media account manager and where Britney’s not working I tend to believe the majority of her posts are her. Not all. The majority. I think fans get confused and refuse to believe that but would be in utter shock if she could prove it herself. Which I also believe she’s aware of and tries to do periodically. The cship team have nothing to gain by making her look crazy. What’s the point of keeping control over someone who’s not lucrative when the whole point was to rebrand her image into something commercially driven since Circus? Doesn’t make sense. Plus it would take a crap load of effort to make some of these captions with the personal content attached. 

Idk if you can see this, but it’s the only way to show you all the documents 

EDIT: the fb link can’t be seen, how can I show you?

17 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m not even saying anything irrational, I’m just saying it pissed because I’m angry Britney can’t even wish her sister a happy birthday. Her own fan base causes her situation to be worse. But you guys don’t wanna hear it. You don’t think rationally. You just assume, lash out at anyone around her, and refuse to realize that most of what you guys think is pure assumption. Britney loves her sister. It’s exceptionally disrespectful to keep attacking her. And Britney would not support you or anyone doing it. 

I don't know how you know that I attack or I want to attack his sister.  I am the first person to think that attacking people around her is only harmful and a waste of time, britney will have her revenge when and how she can it is not our responsibility to do so.  it makes me angry to see that every time there is a feud between those who support one thing and those who support another, using not very nice terms like yours.  that's all, byee