Britney wishes Jamie Lynn a happy birthday (and the pic includes Justin Timberlake)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

11 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

and here we are for years dealing with the circus of constant over the top conspiracy theories which is NOT helping the free Britney movement AT ALL and is actually making it worse. 

There are people who believe all crap. Other people use their minds or ask awkward questions. I would rather be one of the conspiracy theorists than the group that does nothing to end guardianship. I would end guardianship against Britney's will. The others don't seem to understand that otherwise the guardianship will never end. Never, never, never .......

14 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

There are people who believe all crap. Other people use their minds or ask awkward questions. I would rather be one of the conspiracy theorists than the group that does nothing to end guardianship. I would end guardianship against Britney's will. The others don't seem to understand that otherwise the guardianship will never end. Never, never, never .......

Then do something rational today and write to Congress. Arguing over her IG does nothing to help. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Then do something rational today and write to Congress. Arguing over her IG does nothing to help. 

As long as it is not clear who operates Britney's social media and with what aim it remains an important topic. I think they want exactly what is going on here. You want to split the fans. Until nobody takes them seriously anymore.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

As long as it is not clear who operates Britney's social media and with what aim it remains an important topic. I think they want exactly what is going on here. You want to split the fans. Until nobody takes them seriously anymore.

I’m personally done arguing about it. Her social media isn’t going to distract me from helping in ways that are more productive. None of these post are that alarming, I just don’t like the the erratic ones. Wishing her sister a happy bday isn’t that big of a conspiracy lol. It’s ok to be a concerned fan but what some of you guys haven’t learned is to roll with the facts because this is the type of stuff that blows up into monsters like those ridiculous conspiracy Tik Tok videos from last year. It also helps victimize Britney and she’s worth more than being reduced to the IG victim. Contact congress! Let’s get the powers in there that can oversee this all. 

32 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m personally done arguing about it. Her social media isn’t going to distract me from helping in ways that are more productive. None of these post are that alarming, I just don’t like the the erratic ones. Wishing her sister a happy bday isn’t that big of a conspiracy lol. It’s ok to be a concerned fan but what some of you guys haven’t learned is to roll with the facts because this is the type of stuff that blows up into monsters like those ridiculous conspiracy Tik Tok videos from last year. It also helps victimize Britney and she’s worth more than being reduced to the IG victim. Contact congress! Let’s get the powers in there that can oversee this all. 

New confusion about Britney Spears!

https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leute/britney-spears-neue-verwirrung-wegen-instagram-posting-76017410.bild.html

Here in Germany, too, this IG Post is a topic in the daily newspaper with the highest circulation, because the IG post is absurd. Ordinary people continue to assume that Britney is insane. And all because of such IG post. That's exactly why we're talking here. They damage Britney's image

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

New confusion about Britney Spears!

https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/leute/britney-spears-neue-verwirrung-wegen-instagram-posting-76017410.bild.html

Here in Germany, too, this IG Post is a topic in the daily newspaper with the highest circulation, because the IG post is absurd. Ordinary people continue to assume that Britney is insane. And all because of such IG post. That's exactly why we're talking here. They damage Britney's image

Yes and I get that but the longer they have power over her, they can do whatever they want so in my opinion the bigger fish to fry is the conservatorship. You have to put your focus where it matters the most to concentrate on things in life. I don’t have an issue with you focusing on that but it won’t help the situation at the end of the day if they still have that power. Btw my cousin lives in Germany right now and says it’s absolutely beautiful. We were supposed to visit and current still plan on it but I guess covid conditions are still tight there.

6 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

And that’s the other problem. People seem to think if you’re not on board with every crazy theory it somehow means you don’t support the movement. 

hi - I wanted to remind everyone of this alleged rumor: Britney's SJB trust being amended to make Jamie Lynn the trustee (who would then have access to all of Britney's money, which would then allow for Jamie Lynn to take all the money to give it to Stonebridge - where Stonebridge can collect .5% of fees which would amount to several million in fees per year) plus everything else Taylor would make as Britney's former business manager.)

• Like 2