Watch this fan video edit of Outrageous (Junkie XL Catwoman Mix)

11 hours ago, hot mess said:

Just finished editing this video. I used the official Junkie XL Catwoman Movie Mix (that didn't end up being used)  and mixed it a little more. I only used newish video footage to keep it fresh and to prove that B girl still has that fire in her.  :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat: Hope you guys like it!

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: The way you used postprimeBritney and it is really really cool... I like it a lot... Great Job!!! :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i love that you only used recent footage!!! love it - its refreshing to see. most of the edits we see are from 99-04 and this is really good. it reminds me of how ******* iconic she is.

great editing love the ending.

It's nice to change it up! And this vid is also a good reminder that she still has that iconic spark, *** appeal and charisma inside of her. Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: The way you used postprimeBritney and it is really really cool... I like it a lot... Great Job!!! :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

V cool how the video still feels like a career retrospective without using any of the obvious earlier footage. 
But really appreciated how you picked clips that match the lyrics and still synchronized with the beat. Nice attention to detail. 

• Love 1
On 4/9/2021 at 8:22 AM, hot mess said:

outremix.jpg.d28d0770240a9e832633fc004885d1ab.jpg

Just finished editing this video. I used the official Junkie XL Catwoman Movie Mix (that didn't end up being used)  and mixed it a little more. I only used newish video footage to keep it fresh and to prove that B girl still has that fire in her.  :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat: Hope you guys like it!

WOW! I love it!!! The editing is catchy and you used nice images. Thank you so much for sharing :)

• Love 1
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I had never heard this remix! Sounds epic but def woulda flopped on radio

I'm obssesed with the Junkie XL remixes of Outrageous. And this one seems like the perfect combo of both the Dancehall mix and the Tribal mix. Wish there was a full version.

14 hours ago, _lebot said:

That was awesome! I loved that you used her recent stuff :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

13 hours ago, Tetris said:

V cool how the video still feels like a career retrospective without using any of the obvious earlier footage. 
But really appreciated how you picked clips that match the lyrics and still synchronized with the beat. Nice attention to detail. 

Thanks guys! Yeah, this video is basically a compilation of some of her best moments post prime imo. She's serving looks annd attitude!

6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I miss her :( 

Incredible edit!

Thanks!! and I KNOW! Miss her so much! But if she want to retire we have to be supportive.

2 hours ago, Harlow said:

WOW! I love it!!! The editing is catchy and you used nice images. Thank you so much for sharing :)

2 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Shared it on my facebook, I love it !! 

Yay! Thanks guys! Thanks for helping me spread it!

9 hours ago, HIM said:

I can’t even fathom a thought or comment bc im :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Reveal hidden contents

Drunk :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I'm giving you quality edits, something we lack in this fandom TBH and some of y'all are sleeping on it. PYq8di9.gif

• Haha 1