Watch this fan video edit of Outrageous (Junkie XL Catwoman Mix)

On 4/10/2021 at 6:01 PM, IRunAway said:

You did such a great job!  Stick with this if this is what you enjoy!!

20 hours ago, bmakrides said:

Love Love Love Love Love! 

:wink_britney_everytime_white: Thx guys

19 hours ago, Isla said:

This is fierce af!!! I love this remix of Outrageous, has the full thing leaked?

Someone posted a link for the remix in the first page. It’s not the full song but I don’t think there’s a longer version. It was made for a club/fight scene in the movie.

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I did it :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: just something quick I came up with to feature the thread

sorry for my photoshop skills :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I actually think it’s great! It was a nice surprise. Lol Thanks!

17 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Good job bb!

11 hours ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

AMAZING!! love the way you mixed the videos. Very very well done and professional. Keep that great Work! 

8 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I cant at you  editing the clips according to the lyrics :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I died at "Jumped over drama and I landed on my feet" :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

8 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I loved it. very nice edit. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: Imo the radiance scene felt a bit out of place, considering the vibe. I liked the use of the prerogative clips the best :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:  Thx guys! I’m glad yall are enjoying it.

• Love 1