Jamie Lynn ex was on Britney payroll

17 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Looks like Jamie uses Britney’s estate as a bank for the family. 

This is his longest job he has held. Imagine having to put your daughter in a conservatorship so he could use her money like it’s his own? Plus pay himself a salary and bonus? This fuled the toxic patriarchy in that family. 

Remember Nyla? The restaurant Britney helped him to open and the closed?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Richie said:

what is this guy up to nowadays anyway? i couldn't find him on ig and i mean him not puting on a damn c0ndom was the reason Zoey 101 ended so I wanna know ngl 

I just read on the internet a lot of aresting and also also left another kind behind 🤔

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Looks like Jamie uses Britney’s estate as a bank for the family. 

This is his longest job he has held. Imagine having to put your daughter in a conservatorship so he could use her money like it’s his own? Plus pay himself a salary and bonus? This fuled the toxic patriarchy in that family. 

why cant nobody around her see all through this? beyonce? madonna? her ex manager where r u at? help this woman out!! its so toxic, i cant

This is old news, was posted here at the time. He did handiwork.

The bigger question is why Lynne charged $90,000 in home improvements in 2019, that's on top of the $30,000 a year she receives in 'pocket money' from the c-ship. 

How can you spend $90,000 on home improvements in Louisiana?

• Love 1
  • Like 1