Jamie Lynn ex was on Britney payroll

The fact is, all of the bills ended up with Britney. If someone has millions in their account, nobody asks. No wonder that all files should be sealed. everyone has used Britney's fortune. a German tax officer would never accept such a form of invoices.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next thing we know it was Britney’s money used to send the stimulus check...

Looks like Jamie uses Britney’s estate as a bank for the family.  This is his longest job he has held. Imagine having to put your daughter in a conservatorship so he could use her money like it’s

"services performed"  it's baffling how they can get away with something as vague as that in an official document

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

This is old news, was posted here at the time. He did handiwork.

The bigger question is why Lynne charged $90,000 in home improvements in 2019, that's on top of the $30,000 a year she receives in 'pocket money' from the c-ship. 

How can you spend $90,000 on home improvements in Louisiana?

Thanks for keeping up.

Damn, Britney should have given her parents $1 million each back in 2000 for birthing her and that’s it. Excommunicate them forever. Family stops becoming family when money is involved. So ridiculous. I can’t stand Britney’s situation and I’m not even experiencing it myself :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

22 hours ago, phareezy said:

"services performed" :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's baffling how they can get away with something as vague as that in an official document

At this point, I believe the judge is corrupt as well.  They're all in on it with Jamie thanks to him paying them all off with Britney's money.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

...Like Martha Stewart broke? or MC Hammer broke? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Mc hammer broke because Britney never went to jail lol

Spoiler

She can’t even commit tax fraud if She wanted too! End this conservatorship

Now! Let the girl get her  scam on

• Haha 1