I unfolllowed Britney instagram page

Cappycorn87

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't. I take it the same way since the "all is well" post and the dom cancellation. I just like and nod, y'all

I feel like in the future her IG account will be a goldmine of stuff. Many things from years past make more sense now, and in the future even more things will make more sense. Can't wait to see her IG posts on litigation docs.

Hey I can respect that decision. However I feel that’s our only connection to Britney at the state in time and not all of her posts are completely fake. It does make it hard as a fan to know what’s real and what’s not real but at the end of the day it’s all we get. I understand not supporting any current projects as it makes team con money but simply following her at this point in my opinion doesn’t matter. Yes it does give the masses more power to be influenced with a certain narrative however the public is on her side and I don’t believe that the movement is going to die anytime soon and if anythingThe power isOn her side so I feel that even if it’s not Britney posting it’s only going to slap them back in the face.

Archived