Is Kylie Jenner the modern Britney?

TakeYourHand

4 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Hell no , the modern Britney is still BRITNEY  please stop these lame attempts to replace her. There will be no question when another phenom takes the ENTIRE WORLD CAPTIVE . When someone drinks a Starbucks and it becomes front page news let me know . Until then have several seats . 

Are YOU the new Britney though?

It’s definitely someone on Earth.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

For getting on everyone's nerves with these stupid comparisons. YOU should breathe heavy :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Jokes on you hunni :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Have you considered therapy?

Im also pulling the cord here because something tells me you’re about to get nastyyyyy 😂

Have a wonderful day and night 😘

britney spears no GIF

The only similarities is that both Britney's and Kylie's parents pushed them into the business. Except Britney worked her butt off for YEARS to become a legendary and iconic performer that young artists aspire to emulate. Kylie probably wakes up at noon, has someone fetch her coffee, looks at a few products and gives a less than enthusiastic approval, poses for some pictures so somebody can upload them to Instagram with a witty caption, and calls it a day.

I mean....

vs.

36 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

britney spears no GIF

The only similarities is that both Britney's and Kylie's parents pushed them into the business. Except Britney worked her butt off for YEARS to become a legendary and iconic performer that young artists aspire to emulate. Kylie probably wakes up at noon, has someone fetch her coffee, looks at a few products and gives a less than enthusiastic approval, poses for some pictures so somebody can upload them to Instagram with a witty caption, and calls it a day.

I mean....

vs.

Sis it's a joke

Archived