Made a big life change and it's pretty scary (new vlog)

This comment section. 😂

like are we really tearing apart his video because it may seem trivial, while at the same time spending our own time behind a keyboard to do it. 

that’s enough internet for me today 😂

Jordan, best wishes to you. Making giant decisions that change your everyday process isn’t easy at all. I get What you were trying to convey in the vlog 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

#PowerBottomPrivilege sorry Jordan but millions have died from Covid in a year, families have been kept apart, elderly locked away in care homes, kids left uneducated and heroic emergency services have been at breaking point. You need to get perspective on life and I say that from a place of love and compassion.

Lol not power bottom privilege :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Leader
2 hours ago, VCTR said:

I didn’t watch the video yet but as a Libra, I can relate to your struggle on making a decision. As a physical therapist, I can understand why it’s important for you to have the best fit for you. As a gay, I’m hoping for a thirst trap in my DMs. 

Like, anyone who wants to send me a thirst trap, my DMs are open. Thanks. 

You get the vibe then :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Not you low-key asking for thirst traps :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Nothing wrong with what you’re going through man, however it’s a pandemic and a virus and mass shootings going on as well as unemployed people and scared kids at this time!  I’m sure it’s personal and scary to you however it was just dramatic and with everything going on in the world I thought something was terribly wrong!

Im glad that’s not the case but this seemed like a wind up and I genuinely was worried about you man glad you’re ok no shade no tea!

I hear you. Think we're going to have to agree to disagree. This is my personal experience that I am sharing with you. As a result, it opens myself up for criticism. I'm ok with that. I would like to point out that I think this train of thought - that there are worse things going on in the world as a means to minimize someone else's struggles - is a slippery slope. People are allowed to face their own challenges, big or small, while tragedies take place. They're not mutually exclusive. 

Exhalers, if you are going through something you find tough, don't beat yourself up and feel worse because there are others in the world who are indeed facing unimaginable famine, prejudice etc. Those are awful things, but your real-life problems are valid, too. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
25 minutes ago, BritneySwift said:

Big deal another gay at the gym (eye roll) let me guess your next life change is to get a French bulldog eye-roll again! While you were busy vlogging about nonsense no one cares about TMZ broke a story on Britney that they are leading with on their app. You’re slipping bro! 

Are you ok? That was intense. Sending you a hug man 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you. Think we're going to have to agree to disagree. This is my personal experience that I am sharing with you. As a result, it opens myself up for criticism. I'm ok with that. I would like to point out that I think this train of thought - that there are worse things going on in the world as a means to minimize someone else's struggles - is a slippery slope. People are allowed to face their own challenges, big or small, while tragedies take place. They're not mutually exclusive. 

Exhalers, if you are going through something you find tough, don't beat yourself up and feel worse because there are others in the world who are indeed facing unimaginable famine, prejudice etc. Those are awful things, but your real-life problems are valid, too. 

Why always pin point me? I’m not the only one with that same sediment! It’s true more important things going on in the world it’s not to minimize your personal choice, however folks aren’t going to cry a river over this boo! It was dramatic which seems most feel that way it could’ve been more tactful just doing one vlog instead of some build up to something that isn’t dire! You can still see and talk to those people and and some of us were worried about you! Not even a thank you in that regard like someone else posted you’ll probably get more respect being more straightforward instead of these click bait games and false lead ups many are still pissed about satisfying!!

Playing a victim and making yourself a target isn’t our fault we’re all here clearly supporting you and for whatever reason you continue to ignore the good! 

Most people would agree if this is your struggle right now babe it probably would’ve been best to keep it private cause you have so many blessings going on if you think that marginalized your struggle that’s your opinion! I always wish you the best boo but look back at some of these vlogs and threads and you tube vids you do as of late they seem to be reaching and misleading! Much love to you hope you get better!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Nothing wrong with what you’re going through man, however it’s a pandemic and a virus and mass shootings going on as well as unemployed people and scared kids at this time!  I’m sure it’s personal and scary to you however it was just dramatic and with everything going on in the world I thought something was terribly wrong!

Im glad that’s not the case but this seemed like a wind up and I genuinely was worried about you man glad you’re ok no shade no tea!

People don’t get a monopoly on what is and isn’t huge for them. The world doesn’t pause because of tragic events. I’m sorry Betty but you can’t get married or celebrate your birthday because IconicShow thinks there are bigger things to worry about. Some people just love to put others down constantly who refrain from doing the same. Jordan has not once been disrespectful to people on here and the constant hate he gets for wanting to share a bit about his life is disgusting. But if this was your fave talking about the same **** you would be praising them. You don’t get to dictate what is and isn’t a big deal for people :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I admittedly didn’t watch the video but perhaps the reaction is due to you prefacing in with “going through a really rough time lately”. People are going to think it’s something much worse. I do hate when people pull the “but people are dying” **** in response to someone else’s struggles. It’s all relative, but maybe just frame the situation differently so that people know you are self aware enough to know it’s probably not the biggest thing going on in the world. Best of luck though! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People don’t get a monopoly on what is and isn’t huge for them. The world doesn’t pause because of tragic events. I’m sorry Betty but you can’t get married or celebrate your birthday because IconicShow thinks there are bigger things to worry about. Some people just love to put others down constantly who refrain from doing the same. Jordan has not once been disrespectful to people on here and the constant hate he gets for wanting to share a bit about his life is disgusting. But if this was your fave talking about the same **** you would be praising them. You don’t get to dictate what is and isn’t a big deal for people :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Actually this is a forum and it’s about discussion on both sides I’m not saying nobody can’t see or feel however they want to feel all I’m saying and a lot of people are saying is the way he went about it was overly dramatic and I’m not changing on it. Point blank it was overly dramatic he chose to disregard the love and support that we gave him in the blog thread he posted prior to this one he also ignore the love we gave him this thread prior to everything else so if you want to ignore and dissected pinpoint the ***** that they don’t like that’s their choice!

And on another note nobody said that the world needed to stop nor did anybody say that people can’t be happier people can’t celebrate if people can’t do what they want to do let’s stop putting words in people’s mouth or down their throat’s! 

I’m not here to fight with you or Jordan or anybody in the forum that’s how I felt that’s how many people felt and that’s our opinion and that’s my opinion you clearly have a different one and that’s totally fine

You’re mistaking a lot in this thread it’s not in validating how he feels it’s the fact that he was overly dramatic about it in the first of log and made it appear as though things were dire that things were death wise that things were sickness wise that things were just so bad is how it was broadcasted that’s the point

37 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Why always pin point me? I’m not the only one with that same sediment! It’s true more important things going on in the world it’s not to minimize your personal choice, however folks aren’t going to cry a river over this boo! It was dramatic which seems most feel that way it could’ve been more tactful just doing one vlog instead of some build up to something that isn’t dire! You can still see and talk to those people and and some of us were worried about you! Not even a thank you in that regard like someone else posted you’ll probably get more respect being more straightforward instead of these click bait games and false lead ups many are still pissed about satisfying!!

Playing a victim and making yourself a target isn’t our fault we’re all here clearly supporting you and for whatever reason you continue to ignore the good! 

Most people would agree if this is your struggle right now babe it probably would’ve been best to keep it private cause you have so many blessings going on if you think that marginalized your struggle that’s your opinion! I always wish you the best boo but look back at some of these vlogs and threads and you tube vids you do as of late they seem to be reaching and misleading! Much love to you hope you get better!

*sentiment :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

What part of that post "pinpoints" you? He posted a video about something that was important to him. Whether you can relate or not, why respond with negativity? It's not just you - he seems to be addressing most people who commented.

I don't think he was asking anybody to "cRy hIM a riVeRRr" but just that it was something emotional for him leaving a place that has provided familiarity and comfort for a significant amount of time. How is that different than the emotions someone may feel about moving to a new house, leaving a job/relationship/etc? I didn't see any part where he tried to paint himself as a victim, but just wanted to share his feelings with a community that he helped create and foster positive vibes within it. 

Not trying to attack you at all - I just don't understand people who feel the need to minimize someone's struggles just because they don't have the same personal experience. I would hope that if you posted something that was important to you that people would respond with kindness and compassion. If you don't like it, just move on to the next but no need to put others down if they've done nothing to you 

2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

*sentiment :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

What part of that post "pinpoints" you? He posted a video about something that was important to him. Whether you can relate or not, why respond with negativity? It's not just you - he seems to be addressing most people who commented.

I don't think he was asking anybody to "cRy hIM a riVeRRr" but just that it was something emotional for him leaving a place that has provided familiarity and comfort for a significant amount of time. How is that different than the emotions someone may feel about moving to a new house, leaving a job/relationship/etc? I didn't see any part where he tried to paint himself as a victim, but just wanted to share his feelings with a community that he helped create and foster positive vibes within it. 

Not trying to attack you at all - I just don't understand people who feel the need to minimize someone's struggles just because they don't have the same personal experience. I would hope that if you posted something that was important to you that people would respond with kindness and compassion. If you don't like it, just move on to the next but no need to put others down if they've done nothing to you 

Clearly you minimized your thoughts because you didn’t even go through and read the thread I basically told him that I’m happy that he’s OK and that I was genuinely worried about him and gave him support and it’s the fact that he built something up dramatically and it turned out to be this people have their own rights to their own feelings if he has his right and you have your right guess what Honey I have mine!

Be like a couple of the others and ignore the good posts ignore the good sentences ignore the support ignore the goodness of it people like to pinpoint and dissect the bad that’s what people do in this world and you’re one of those people doing it right now sweetheart!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block