Made a big life change and it's pretty scary (new vlog)

58 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Clearly you minimized your thoughts because you didn’t even go through and read the thread I basically told him that I’m happy that he’s OK and that I was genuinely worried about him and gave him support and it’s the fact that he built something up dramatically and it turned out to be this people have their own rights to their own feelings if he has his right and you have your right guess what Honey I have mine!

Be like a couple of the others and ignore the good posts ignore the good sentences ignore the support ignore the goodness of it people like to pinpoint and dissect the bad that’s what people do in this world and you’re one of those people doing it right now sweetheart!

If that's what you got from my post, I'm sorry but...

Real Housewives No GIF

6 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Damn a bit dramatic I thought something was terribly wrong smh! Was that click bait? I was truly worried about you man smh 🤦🏼‍♂️  Not surprised you ignored my comment in the Vlog thread leading up to this one!

Sorry not sorry but that was a bit dramatic just for choosing to workout at another gym smh 

Okay... so NO. What we’re NOT going to do is shame someone else for their life experiences or emotions. You aren’t in his situation. Everyone has their own difficulties they have to work through and life changes that confront them. You don’t get to decide what is a big deal for someone and what isn’t. 

You can take several seats. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People don’t get a monopoly on what is and isn’t huge for them. The world doesn’t pause because of tragic events. I’m sorry Betty but you can’t get married or celebrate your birthday because IconicShow thinks there are bigger things to worry about. Some people just love to put others down constantly who refrain from doing the same. Jordan has not once been disrespectful to people on here and the constant hate he gets for wanting to share a bit about his life is disgusting. But if this was your fave talking about the same **** you would be praising them. You don’t get to dictate what is and isn’t a big deal for people :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Drag him, King!  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha definitely not. I have been single for a few years.

My friend said breakup but was joking. He was referring to me leaving my gym.🥴

How has someone as incredibly handsome and charming as you been single for a few years? Chiiild

Thanks for speaking up and sharing. Good luck with the transition and continue to work on yourself and grow while making any necessary changes. Don't let others bring you down or devalue your choices/feelings 

• Leader
9 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Okay... so NO. What we’re NOT going to do is shame someone else for their life experiences or emotions. You aren’t in his situation. Everyone has their own difficulties they have to work through and life changes that confront them. You don’t get to decide what is a big deal for someone and what isn’t. 

You can take several seats. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I appreciate the support (and intensity). Thank you for saying that @InTheZone4Life

• Love 1
  • Leader

I think @IconicShow meant well, but I did feel a bit like my real-life experiences (which are of course very real to me and only me) weren't a big deal and because there's worse things going on in the world, I should shut up. There are def terrible things going on in the world, but I think people should express themselves when an emotion arises so they can move on. Otherwise it sits there, lingering, and it will eventually surface. Think of it like a beach ball you're trying to hold under water. Eventually, it'll explode and go higher than had you calmly let the ball float to the surface (generally speaking 😊). 

• Love 1
  • Leader
14 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

#PowerBottomPrivilege sorry Jordan but millions have died from Covid in a year, families have been kept apart, elderly locked away in care homes, kids left uneducated and heroic emergency services have been at breaking point. You need to get perspective on life and I say that from a place of love and compassion.

The hashtag. Really?? The rest I've already addressed. Compassion is a very powerful emotion. 

• Leader
11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People don’t get a monopoly on what is and isn’t huge for them. The world doesn’t pause because of tragic events. I’m sorry Betty but you can’t get married or celebrate your birthday because IconicShow thinks there are bigger things to worry about. Some people just love to put others down constantly who refrain from doing the same. Jordan has not once been disrespectful to people on here and the constant hate he gets for wanting to share a bit about his life is disgusting. But if this was your fave talking about the same **** you would be praising them. You don’t get to dictate what is and isn’t a big deal for people :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Appreciate this @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

Yea I really just don't think it's healthy to not express negative emotion because there are harder things going on in the world. It's not fair to do to one's self. I had a rough week, was open about it, felt the emotion and wanted to publicly share it. Now this week I feel a million times better because I dealt with it. Imagine if I kept going about life pretending I was fine when I really didn't feel that way. This week would be even worse. Thanks for the kind words!! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
11 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Actually this is a forum and it’s about discussion on both sides

I think people are trying to explain that there isn't sides to this. It's not one or nothing - this "all or nothing" mentality. That humans are complex creatures that can experience multiple emotions at once. I can feel upset about changing gyms, because I care for those people and my coach, while also feeling compassion for those struggling worse than me. 

42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I appreciate the support (and intensity). Thank you for saying that @InTheZone4Life

For what it’s worth from a stranger on the internet, I’m proud of you for taking care of yourself and your mental health in this way! Taking steps forward can be daunting and scary! Growth is hard no matter the I type of growth that it is (mental, emotion, physical). You’re pushing yourself and growing and that’s so great! As Queen Kelly sings, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!” :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: You got this!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think people are trying to explain that there isn't sides to this. It's not one or nothing - this "all or nothing" mentality. That humans are complex creatures that can experience multiple emotions at once. I can feel upset about changing gyms, because I care for those people and my coach, while also feeling compassion for those struggling worse than me. 

Big hug to you and I’m glad you realize I meant well! It’s a new day glad you got this off your chest hunni have a great day! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

For what it’s worth from a stranger on the internet, I’m proud of you for taking care of yourself and your mental health in this way! Taking steps forward can be daunting and scary! Growth is hard no matter the I type of growth that it is (mental, emotion, physical). You’re pushing yourself and growing and that’s so great! As Queen Kelly sings, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!” :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: You got this!

Appreciate that a lot. Thank you. And I didn't look at it that way, but you're exactly right: I was looking out for my mental health and protecting it at all costs. Not that my mental health was in jeopardy at my previous gym. I was wanting for a longtime to thrive on my own two feet. Thanks again for the kind words! 

Hope all goes well @Jordan Miller, mostly since March 2020, everyone is going on a rollercoaster of emotions, feelings, overload of news, frustrations, contradictions, and trying to process everything, and keep moving. It is a rough year for everyone. So whatever your life change is, keep your head up, count to ten (Kimmy Schimdt) and then carry on. Every change has its stages, the first ones are the tough ones

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block