Made a big life change and it's pretty scary (new vlog)

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that change in perspective 🙏 

Absolutely I definitely care about you and been apart of this community for a long time many years of support it’s a new day and didn’t want to make you feel any worse! You seem like a great guy and I appreciate your efforts no one will ever agree on everything, but I hope you feel better and thank you for this forum and all you do! You’re definitely appreciated and sending you love and a hug! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
On 3/25/2021 at 2:05 PM, IconicShow said:

Absolutely I definitely care about you and been apart of this community for a long time many years of support it’s a new day and didn’t want to make you feel any worse! You seem like a great guy and I appreciate your efforts no one will ever agree on everything, but I hope you feel better and thank you for this forum and all you do! You’re definitely appreciated and sending you love and a hug! 

Thank you for saying that. Means a lot :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I totally respect your struggle and I don't want to be disrespectful or diminish anything about your experience. Yet, I have to say that I agree with those commenting that this feels a bit our of touch, specially given the fact that people have lost their homes, family members, jobs, some suffer anxiety. I am not one of them right now and I acknowledge my good fortune, but not everyone you are trying to connect with will understand where you are coming from. Nobody is entitled to disrespect your emotions, but if you are sharing this, you are banking on it, in a way. You look for views, clicks, engagement. Engagement comes with opinions and not all of them will be favorable and not all will see it your way. I see why some people were kind of... Irked? With this. I can't, don't want to and won't invalidate your struggle, but careful, because sometimes this might be (mis) understood as totally out of touch. Anyways, I truly hope you are doing fine. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block