Justin Bieber shows off his tattoos in Vogue

10 hours ago, TedTwice said:

I have the constant impression, he can't enjoy life anymore. No flicker in his eyes... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

He’s not allowed to play with recreational substances is what that is thanks to marriage.

Btw does anyone think he’s not looking as toned anymore?

18 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

He’s not allowed to play with recreational substances is what that is thanks to marriage.

Btw does anyone think he’s not looking as toned anymore?

This. He really needs to get off the whole religious tip and playing the married guy. He used to be way more fun, had more personality.

All of his IG posts are things about God.. which is fine once in a while, but everyday?

I know he's trying to "better" himself. But also, am I the only one who thinks the things he did that were "bad" as a kid, were not even that bad..

I mean, I did way worse stuff and got arrested many times when I was in my teens, it's what teens do. I feel like he still thinks people hate on him for some actions he did as a teen, but in reality, no one cares. They just want bops and some hot pictures.

Just my opinion though..

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 3/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, Yasux33x said:

He will NEVER  be attractive to me . His personality is pure ugly  

Wow he really is a ****wad!

Maybe it was a good thing Selena didnt marry him, God knows how he treated her.

If he acts like this with Hailey on camera, i can imagine how he treats her privately.

Proof that just cause someone is good looking DOESNT mean they are a good person

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow he really is a ****wad!

Maybe it was a good thing Selena didnt marry him, God knows how he treated her.

If he acts like this with Hailey on camera, i can imagine how he treats her privately.

Proof that just cause someone is good looking DOESNT mean they are a good person

I'm sorry, but that video literally shows nothing. It's two people interacting with each other. There is no abusive talk in the 5 minutes of video.

It's a huge reach to say it's mean or abusive. His personality is a little trite, but "abusive"... no.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I'm sorry, but that video literally shows nothing. It's two people interacting with each other. There is no abusive talk in the 5 minutes of video.

It's a huge reach to say it's mean or abusive. His personality is a little trite, but "abusive"... no.

Hey im NOT the one who made and posted the video!
Idk why you're talking to me!
He is a **** and he obviously is still immature.

Dont get me wrong, i AM a fan of his music and i think hes cute but he has always had a $hity personality

• Like 1
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hey im NOT the one who made and posted the video!
Idk why you're talking to me!
He is a **** and he obviously is still immature.

Dont get me wrong, i AM a fan of his music and i think hes cute but he has always had a $hity personality

LOL sorry I didn't mean to single you out, just responding to your thought.

But I actually agree with your last sentence, his personality (or lack there of) always came off kinda $hitty and very shallow.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block