Katy Perry Delivers Spectacular Performances At Her ᑭᒪᗩY Las Vegas Residency’s Opening Night

ALBAVEASP

On 5/10/2021 at 10:32 AM, jordeezy said:

It's mostly just residual resentment from Katy making backhanded comments about Britney's mental health after Britney did nothing but praise the girl. 

I wonder how is that terrible attitude towards Katy a way of promoting mental health, or of preventing others to suffer from it... Quite the contrary. It's definitely mean girl attitude.

2 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

“I’m not saying that my tours are done, but a residency is actually the perfect thing for me right now. I could not have done this in my 20s (...)" 

- Katy Perry for GOTHAM Magazine

spacer.png

THAT HAIR :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

She always makes me ask myself "Why didn't I think about that before?!"

On 3/18/2021 at 6:13 PM, Jordan Miller said:

"Her contract is the biggest in the history of Las Vegas residency ($168 million)" :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

There is no way in hell she’s getting $168m for 2 nights a week for 4 months. Not possible. That’s $5.25m per show

Britney made over $100m over 4 years, and for 2 of those years she was the highest paid artist in vegas at $475,000, her domination contract was $507,000 a show.

The sources for Katy’s show are definitely mistaken 

It's really gonna test what commercial appeal she has still. It's a different world. When artists tour they come to the people at pre booked venues across the globe but Vegas is asking people to come out for a trip to one location Vegas and not everyone can fill out these theaters every night just ask... I would love to see her though. It sounds dumb and I know people have been talking about it but I'd love to see her with her darker hair. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block