#FreeBritney Vlog about today's court hearing

Putting everything into perspectove, it's sad to say but if it wasn't for Jamie shooking Sean Preston, basically nothing in this case would have changed. Jamie wouldn't have stepped down as a conservator of her person. 

So in 2 years, Loeb & Loeb was granted to take part of this case, but did nothing (that we know of).

So the only small victory we got in 2 years is Bessemer Trust being 50/50 as a conservator of her estate.

I do believe like Jordan said that i feel like Britney may be over with all this "drama", maybe to the point of maybe not being fully aware of what Ingham may be doing.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So were the financials submitted?

And they're giving the parties until April to review them?

I'm just trying to make sense of what actually occurred today.

I don’t think so. It was continued to April. Vivian said she is working with Sam Ingham on his objections. 

I don’t think anything will come from this and Jodi will become permanent next hearing too. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I don’t think so. It was continued to April. Vivian said she is working with Sam Ingham on his objections. 

I don’t think anything will come from this and Jodi will become permanent next hearing too. 

Thank you!

Do we know what his objections are, or is that just between him and Viv at this point? 

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

Do we know what his objections are, or is that just between him and Viv at this point? 

Yes. There is 5 objections. Check out Britney Law Army Twitter it’s all there. 

FreeBritneyLA also put the tweets on his story so it’s easier to read as well. 

• Love 1