This video of Dua Lipa coughing backstage at the Grammys is getting a lot of attention

It’s probably nothing at all....but I have been waiting for this to happen with everything she’s been doing during this pandemic. I can’t forget what Miley said in her Howard Stern interview regarding her method for choosing which promotions she does to avoid test hoarding and so forth. That really resonated with me because it’s true. Every single event (photo shoot, performance, award show, etc.) that she does won’t always have the same team working so she’s constantly utilizing Covid resources as it is, while participating in the potential spread of Covid. I love Dua and her music is seriously amazing but her behavior and lack of care for what’s happening in the world right now, all to make a buck (cue million versions of FN) just infuriates me and has made me lose so much respect for her. That’s just my personal opinion and understand people will feel differently, rightfully so. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The funny thing is 2 years ago, if we had looked into a crystal ball and saw that this was making headlines we would have had to steady ourselves against a wall.

This is funny because actually I know I feel bad when I cough in a public area, and like she said it's usually for just having a dry throat, i'm sure they were all tested before going to the Grammys.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block