This video of Dua Lipa coughing backstage at the Grammys is getting a lot of attention

• Leader

Dua Lipa was caught coughing backstage at the Grammys. An assistant hands her a bottle of water to sip from to calm the cough.

Because Dua hasn't had the best track record of complying with COVID protocols, this video is catching a lot of attention. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

If she coughs on me and I can catch some of her talent I'd be interested.

dua-coughing.jpg.59211463b6cb49f1940bac774ff5bf3d.jpg

Related:

• Haha 4

It's almost Spring, for most of us, we have to deal with this thing called seasonal allergies,  with everything blooming again, we are gonna get hit by something only an allergy test can actually prove what causes it .

It's actually not fun, especially given how the pandemic can confuse both, and probably find more ways to shame people. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It's clearly just a cough, but her coughing directly on her hand instead of her elbow is so 15th century... And then of course grabbing the water bottle with that same hand and then giving the bottle back to her assistant... She clearly hasn't learned the new health measures. But she's a public figure, so she should.

PS: MY GAWD SHE LOOKS STUNNING.

• Haha 4
  • Like 5

I know people are saying a cough is just a cough, but I mean, come on at this point. How many times does it have to be said? cough into your elbow. Coughing on your hand, than fiddling with a microphone.

I think i'd excuse a slip up but when she's jetting off on holidays around the world and has an anti-vaxx partner, its harder to assume its just a hiccup. 

also, doesn't she live in NY and travel to LA? Hay Fever in industrial cities?

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block