A thread about how many times Britney has tried to TERMINATE the conservatorship

• 9 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 10:22 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait...

Grace and Bryan are now divorced, right?

And Grace never actually worked for Team CON — she was Jamie Lynn's former manager.

Is is possible that Grace actually has spoken out in court? She could have filed a declaration or sat for a deposition (can't think of the proper legal term) and we wouldn't necessarily know about it.

We only have the court documents that people like LFB have paid to have reproduced.

I was just listening to the Toxic podcast episode in which they interview a friend of Lamby.  Not much new information to be gleaned there but there was one thing that stood out to me.  He said that two women reached out to him after Lamby (Robert)'s death - one who introduced herself as a "practically a stage manager" and another who was a "big fan" from the UK.  Perhaps Lamby really was in contact with Grace during this time?  He knew so many specific details.  

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I was just listening to the Toxic podcast episode in which they interview a friend of Lamby.  Not much new information to be gleaned there but there was one thing that stood out to me.  He said that two women reached out to him after Lamby (Robert)'s death - one who introduced herself as a "practically a stage manager" and another who was a "big fan" from the UK.  Perhaps Lamby really was in contact with Grace during this time?  He knew so many specific details.  

I truly do think he was in contact with her...In fact, I suspect she may have also been posting herself under the name "Candy Clifford."

Most users here thought Lamby was a nut (and I understand why) but I think he posted in the way that he did to obfuscate his identity.

We followed each other on Twitter...I never asked him personal questions, but he would tag me whenever he had posted something that he thought was important. Sometimes it was clear why he was posting...Other times it was as clear as mud. 

I haven't listened to any of the Toxic podcasts...If you have a link to the Lamby episode, would you mind posting?

EDIT: I just checked and the "Candy Clifford" account has been suspended for violating the Twitter rules. Interesting!

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I truly do think he was in contact with her...In fact, I suspect she may have also been posting herself under the name "Candy Clifford."

Most users here thought Lamby was a nut (and I understand why) but I think he posted in the way that he did to obfuscate his identity.

We followed each other on Twitter...I never asked him personal questions, but he would tag me whenever he had posted something that he thought was important. Sometimes it was clear why he was posting...Other times it was as clear as mud. 

I haven't listened to any of the Toxic podcasts...If you have a link to the Lamby episode, would you mind posting?

It’s here - 

https://www.stitcher.com/show/toxic-the-britney-spears-story 

It’s a bonus episode and apparently only available through Stitcher premium (whereas all of the other episodes are free). I was so curious to listen to that one episode that I put in my payment information for a month subscription and it gave me a free week trial 🤷‍♀️.

It’s an interview with a 65 year old man who was a friend/neighbor of Robert Haviland. They were such close friends that Robert willed his worldly possessions to this man. The most interesting part of the interview comes at the very end when it is revealed that Lamby/Robert’s brother attempted to have him committed or conserved with the same law firm Andrew Wallet worked for. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

It’s here - 

It’s a bonus episode and apparently only available through Stitcher premium (whereas all of the other episodes are free). I was so curious to listen to that one episode that I put in my payment information for a month subscription and it gave me a free week trial 🤷‍♀️.

It’s an interview with a 65 year old man who was a friend/neighbor of Robert Haviland. They were such close friends that Robert willed his worldly possessions to this man. The most interesting part of the interview comes at the very end when it is revealed that Lamby/Robert’s brother attempted to have him committed or conserved with the same law firm Andrew Wallet worked for. 

Wow, what a find! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: Thank you!

I can't wait to listen to this.

15 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

It’s here - 

I just listened.

Some thoughts...

I still think Bob may have walked Britney's dogs for her when she was on the road...It would give him an excuse to check in with her before a concert!

I also wonder if any fans might have a photo of him at the concert? Looks like Jesus, tall at 6'5", wearing an orange suit with a gold pocket watch around his neck, and carrying a cane.

Also...There's this...

The Toxic podcast ladies kept repeating that nobody was talking about this stuff before Lamby's Poet...But that's not true. There was a core group of us that started at X17 in the summer of 2007, and then carried over to JFXOnline during the time that Britney and Adnan were dating. And then once Adnan went to jail following the January 2009 cell phone incident we continued emailing each other for years after. At least up until 2012. A couple of us had accounts here, but not all.

There was a user at JFXOnline who appeared to be an older man...His handle was "doc1955." We could never figure out his identity, but if you do the math...2021 minus 1955 = 66. That's the age that Robert Haviland's neighbour said he was. He said in the podcast they were the same age, and at the time it was recorded he was 65.

Here we are back in 2008 trying to figure out the identity of doc1955:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx@hotmail.com
Thu 2008-07-03 11:23 PM
To: steel_magnoliaXX@live.com

Doc started posting on Britney posts, said he was an older guy, I think he might've said he had granchildre at some point.
He was like a dirty old pervy man, I thought
making comments about Brit's ***** or something stupid and s**ist
then when MT started posting
Doc challenged every post
E.V.E.R.Y. post
usually snarky moving into hostile
and many if not all were in real time
instead of Doc happened to be reading the comments 2 days later......?
he has to have some kind of MT notifier on his computer b/c no one can spend that much time on-line

early post he was a jackass then, and I'm sure he is now too.
why ya Im him up??
he never liked me

doc1955 Says:
February 27th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
so basically Mark T your saying what Adnan said in that ET interview.’The is no happiness in Hollywood’ and that no one really wants britney to be happy correct? That and it is mainly her self-indulged hatred that had led her to this point and its all her fault? And that scandal does indeed sell & there are still enablers right in her camp?
Im confused on your point of your essay.It was a bit all over the place.Can you summarize please?I also read a week or so ago you wouldnt post anything else again,now your back!Nice!

I wonder...If doc1955 was Robert Haviland? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

When I have time I'm going to comb through my emails to see if anything else pops out to me.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

"Any time Britney wants to end her conservatorship, she can ask her lawyer to file a petition to terminate it; she has always had this right but in 13 years has never exercised it." ~ Vivian Thoreen, March 10, 2021

All this is saying is that at that point Britney's lawyer (Ingham or Rosengart) hadn't petition to end it...but by that point she said in open court twice that she wanted it to end and we know she said it to the court investigator...I have a feeling every time she was interviewed she said she wanted it to end...

2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

All this is saying is that at that point Britney's lawyer (Ingham or Rosengart) hadn't petition to end it...but by that point she said in open court twice that she wanted it to end and we know she said it to the court investigator...I have a feeling every time she was interviewed she said she wanted it to end...

Agreed.

Vivian is referring to a standard court document that is likely used in all probate cases...A template.

She was making a legally accurate statement when she said Britney had never filed to terminate...But not a factually accurate statement.

She was covering her and her client's ***** from a legal perspective without being entirely truthful as to the facts.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just listened.

Some thoughts...

I still think Bob may have walked Britney's dogs for her when she was on the road...It would give him an excuse to check in with her before a concert!

I also wonder if any fans might have a photo of him at the concert? Looks like Jesus, tall at 6'5", wearing an orange suit with a gold pocket watch around his neck, and carrying a cane.

Also...There's this...

The Toxic podcast ladies kept repeating that nobody was talking about this stuff before Lamby's Poet...But that's not true. There was a core group of us that started at X17 in the summer of 2007, and then carried over to JFXOnline during the time that Britney and Adnan were dating. And then once Adnan went to jail following the January 2009 cell phone incident we continued emailing each other for years after. At least up until 2012. A couple of us had accounts here, but not all.

There was a user at JFXOnline who appeared to be an older man...His handle was "doc1955." We could never figure out his identity, but if you do the math...2021 minus 1955 = 66. That's the age that Robert Haviland's neighbour said he was. He said in the podcast they were the same age, and at the time it was recorded he was 65.

Here we are back in 2008 trying to figure out the identity of doc1955:

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx@hotmail.com
Thu 2008-07-03 11:23 PM
To: steel_magnoliaXX@live.com

Doc started posting on Britney posts, said he was an older guy, I think he might've said he had granchildre at some point.
He was like a dirty old pervy man, I thought
making comments about Brit's ***** or something stupid and s**ist
then when MT started posting
Doc challenged every post
E.V.E.R.Y. post
usually snarky moving into hostile
and many if not all were in real time
instead of Doc happened to be reading the comments 2 days later......?
he has to have some kind of MT notifier on his computer b/c no one can spend that much time on-line

early post he was a jackass then, and I'm sure he is now too.
why ya Im him up??
he never liked me

doc1955 Says:
February 27th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
so basically Mark T your saying what Adnan said in that ET interview.’The is no happiness in Hollywood’ and that no one really wants britney to be happy correct? That and it is mainly her self-indulged hatred that had led her to this point and its all her fault? And that scandal does indeed sell & there are still enablers right in her camp?
Im confused on your point of your essay.It was a bit all over the place.Can you summarize please?I also read a week or so ago you wouldnt post anything else again,now your back!Nice!

I wonder...If doc1955 was Robert Haviland? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

When I have time I'm going to comb through my emails to see if anything else pops out to me.

Ancestry.com gives 1956 as Robert C Haviland's birth year BUT according to the FCC here (https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/ApplicationSearch/applTransLog.jsp?applID=3759412) he had his birthdate changed on his ham radio license paperwork.  Googling Robert C Haviland brings up surprising little information so I wonder if he wiped his publicly available info due to issues with his brother or connections to Britney or both?  The man featured in the interview is Alan Martin who indeed was willed the house that was in Haviland's name at his time of death.  And their addresses are less than one minute apart, walking, according to Google maps.  Most importantly, I think, is the fact that William F Haviland Jr contested the will after Robert's death (https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-haviland-robert-cochran-decedent-185302 ). 

So, my takeaway is that much of that guy's interview is legit - in terms of what limited information he had to begin with.  Certainly his description of "Bob"  being a computer whiz (with 14-15 computers at his time of death), as well as extremely well-versed in Britney's legal issues, combined with the "dirty pervy old man" vibe from LambysPoet's tweets --> this paints a certain picture of someone who might be both doc1955 and LambysPoet.  The fact that doc "challenged every post" is telling.  If doc1955 had built up a reputation for himself, perhaps he wanted to distance himself from that with his public poetry page?  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Ancestry.com gives 1956 as Robert C Haviland's birth year BUT according to the FCC here (https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/ApplicationSearch/applTransLog.jsp?applID=3759412) he had his birthdate changed on his ham radio license paperwork.  Googling Robert C Haviland brings up surprising little information so I wonder if he wiped his publicly available info due to issues with his brother or connections to Britney or both?  The man featured in the interview is Alan Martin who indeed was willed the house that was in Haviland's name at his time of death.  And their addresses are less than one minute apart, walking, according to Google maps.  Most importantly, I think, is the fact that William F Haviland Jr contested the will after Robert's death (https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-haviland-robert-cochran-decedent-185302 ). 

So, my takeaway is that much of that guy's interview is legit - in terms of what limited information he had to begin with.  Certainly his description of "Bob"  being a computer whiz (with 14-15 computers at his time of death), as well as extremely well-versed in Britney's legal issues, combined with the "dirty pervy old man" vibe from LambysPoet's tweets --> this paints a certain picture of someone who might be both doc1955 and LambysPoet.  The fact that doc "challenged every post" is telling.  If doc1955 had built up a reputation for himself, perhaps he wanted to distance himself from that with his public poetry page?  

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

This is a massive breakthrough!

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

This is a massive breakthrough!

Lol I wish it was more useful! I guess it shows that Lambyspoet was a real guy in LA who must have known Bryan’s ex. I doubt he actually spoke to Britney before each show (my gut tells me that their correspondences were mostly one-sided odes) but he must have been speaking with someone who knew what Jamie was doing to his daughter. I’m curious how he knew so much in late 2017, if Bryan split with Grace in 2015?

I just did a very brief search on Graciella Sanchez and this came up: https://www.sulc.edu/page/graciella-sanchez Why would she be a part of this symposium in late 2021?? She’s a busy Hollywood executive. What interest does she have in helping law students? 

I’ve been wondering about Britney’s statement from June - it was clearly something she had planned out in advance. Is it possible Graciella has been helping her all along? 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:02 AM, nthenwkiss said:

My god I still just don’t get why? Like Jaime could’ve just asked her daughter for like $25MM or something, but he didn’t have to go and ruin her whole life.

I mean from all the things we are learning about and discovering Jaime is a very busy person (allegedly) trying to ruin his daughters life like Jesus is it even worth all the trouble he has to go through? All the alleged scheming, bribes, NDAs like omg it’s all so much work, does he even have time to enjoy the money he allegedly stole from her?

He is sick, if all of this is true he needs a conservatorship and heavy therapy.

I think the reason was Britney stopped giving money to him. She knew he was spending it on booze. It makes clear why he had to ask for money  Lous company and then after the loan they took over that cship. That they did to Britney is a crime.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Lol I wish it was more useful! I guess it shows that Lambyspoet was a real guy in LA who must have known Bryan’s ex. I doubt he actually spoke to Britney before each show (my gut tells me that their correspondences were mostly one-sided odes) but he must have been speaking with someone who knew what Jamie was doing to his daughter. I’m curious how he knew so much in late 2017, if Bryan split with Grace in 2015?

I just did a very brief search on Graciella Sanchez and this came up: https://www.sulc.edu/page/graciella-sanchez Why would she be a part of this symposium in late 2021?? She’s a busy Hollywood executive. What interest does she have in helping law students? 

I’ve been wondering about Britney’s statement from June - it was clearly something she had planned out in advance. Is it possible Graciella has been helping her all along? 

If indeed LambyPoet and doc1955 are the same person, it means we have a whole new set of "clues" we can pursue. I copied and pasted many of the JFXOnline threads into emails, and I'm sure the cyber sleuths out there would be able to recover the entire site.

I'm not sure how much "new" information would be revealed that "Mark Twain" (Adnan's pap friend) didn't reveal himself, but it was what originally hooked me on the story. At the time, back in 2008/2009, it was clear that Mark Twain and Adnan were insiders, and the information I gleaned from them is what has kept me going all of this time.

As for Graciella...

Law students...

Law...

Lamby...

Robert Haviland's friend was emphatic about how smart he was, and said he was into research...It makes me wonder if Graciella really was "Candy Clifford" on Twitter, and was using Robert to get Britney's story out in the same way I suspect that Lynne was using Billy B. to get Britney's story out...It would allow them both (although for very different reasons) to get around Jamie and the CON lawyers in order to communicate directly with Britney's fans.

I didn't realize that Graciella was currently an executive. Her career has gone up, not down, as I'd imagined...She very well could be playing a bigger role in this than we've given her credit for so far.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It makes me wonder if Graciella really was "Candy Clifford" on Twitter, and was using Robert to get Britney's story out in the same way I suspect that Lynne was using Billy B. to get Britney's story out...It would allow them both (although for very different reasons) to get around Jamie and the CON lawyers in order to communicate directly with Britney's fans.

Hmmm...I've never heard that view. What makes you think Lynne was in contact with Billy B.?

Thinking about it, it does make sense. Billy knew/knows something, I just didn't believe he was in direct contact with her, but had some sort of contact with someone.

53 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Hmmm...I've never heard that view. What makes you think Lynne was in contact with Billy B.?

Thinking about it, it does make sense. Billy knew/knows something, I just didn't believe he was in direct contact with her, but had some sort of contact with someone.

I still follow Billy B. on Instagram.

Unlike most, I really did think he was in contact with someone...So I kept an eye on his posts way longer than everyone else.

One notable thing he did was vehemently defend Lynne...He said that she was paying her own lawyers fees all herself. 

That turned out to not be true later on...Lynne later requested that Britney pay her lawyers fees. But all that did was tell me that Lynne and Billy B. were talking in the background and on the same "team" at the time he made that statement.

Billy B., Felicia, Tish...I believe they all received the "go ahead" from Lynne and/or Lynne's lawyer to film the various documentaries. I even believe Billy B. was talking with Sam A. now and then.

It just makes sense that they were all working together, to various degrees...They were all trying to achieve the same goal. And that was to have Jamie ousted.

Not to terminate the conservatorship — but to have Jamie ousted.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I still follow Billy B. on Instagram.

Unlike most, I really did think he was in contact with someone...So I kept an eye on his posts way longer than everyone else.

One notable thing he did was vehemently defend Lynne...He said that she was paying her own lawyers fees all herself. 

That turned out to not be true later on...Lynne later requested that Britney pay her lawyers fees. But all that did was tell me that Lynne and Billy B. were talking in the background and on the same "team" at the time he made that statement.

Billy B., Felicia, Tish...I believe they all received the "go ahead" from Lynne and/or Lynne's lawyer to film the various documentaries. I even believe Billy B. was talking with Sam A. now and then.

It just makes sense that they were all working together, to various degrees...They were all trying to achieve the same goal. And that was to have Jamie ousted.

Not to terminate the conservatorship — but to have Jamie ousted.

That makes sense and puts things into perspective. I never jumped on the Billy B. hate train (I still follow him as well). I was curious about how he so fervently defended Lynne, so idea makes a lot of sense.  

He's really cut down on the Britney posts, so I wonder if his plug has gone silent or just the fact that the job is done (Jamie being kicked out) there was no need to talk to Billy anymore. 

• Love 1