A thread about how many times Britney has tried to TERMINATE the conservatorship

17 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

I wish we knew who was he, how he knew all of this...

Seems he knew Grace, Bryan's ex-wife.

His account does have a lot of tea... For example:

We found out about it only at the end of 2020, while he already knew it in 2013The same goes for other information he tweeted.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Seems he knew Grace, Bryan's ex-wife.

His account does have a lot of tea... For example:

We found out about it only at the end of 2020, while he already knew it in 2013The same goes for other information he tweeted.

Yes, he seemed to know Britney as well, right? The things he used to say... it makes so much sense now.

He has a book on Amazon too, it's all his poems for her and some of them talk about X Factor, Jamie and the cship

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Everyone thought Lamby was an obsessed fan.

I used to have conversations with him over Twitter...He was quite nice...It's been years since I've scrolled through his account.

I tend to think he was an older man who knew Graciella (while she was still married to Bryan)...He may have been a caretaker hired to look after Britney's dogs??

• Love 1
  • Like 7

It doesn't surprise me if she tried to end the conservatorship with no effort, and probably most of those petitions didn't even make the record.

The most cynical is when Reva Goetz allowed her to be on the X Factor, but still didn't consider her capable of handling  her life, or to even consider an ending date for the conservatorship after she proved she was able to do it.

However, if we're gonna bring receipts, let's be the most accurate. That pause from Vegas residency between May and August 2017, that's when she did the Asian Tour, and the dates had been determined way in advance.

She had a month off between the last Asian date and the next one in Vegas, and we didn't get any candids in that time, but we did get this post, where she actually references the weeks off she just had

She was even teaching dance lessons

in the pause in November, we also had several posts and she even made a public appearance for the inauguration of the Britney Spears campus

we did get less candids though

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It doesn't surprise me if she tried to end the conservatorship with no effort, and probably most of those petitions didn't even make the record.

The most cynical is when Reva Goetz allowed her to be on the X Factor, but still didn't consider her capable of handling  her life, or to even consider an ending date for the conservatorship after she proved she was able to do it.

I'm stoned (lol) so I hope I make sense...

But that's not what the legal argument for the conservatorship is about.

They're not claiming she has "dementia," which is a cognitive or memory issue.

They're claiming she is "susceptible to undue influence." That is about letting other people take advantage of you.

She has let other people take advantage of her many times in the past. I suspect that is the reason a doctor might legally side with Jamie.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm stoned (lol) so I hope I make sense...

But that's not what the legal argument for the conservatorship is about.

They're not claiming she has "dementia," which is a cognitive or memory issue.

They're claiming she is "susceptible to undue influence." That is about letting other people take advantage of you.

She has let other people take advantage of her many times in the past. I suspect that is the reason a doctor might legally side with Jamie.

which is funny too, 'cause you can see in this case that even after existing undue influence on this 90 year old man, the judge still didn't find evidence for the conservatorship to be put in place.

As the Fourth District explained, the probate court’s findings were not in conflict. Just because a person has fallen victim to undue influence in the past, that does not conclusively establish that he is presently unable to provide for his own needs—and is therefore in need of a conservatorship.

So the judge thought she was susceptible to undue influence, but believed she really wanted to do this X Factor thing, and no one was pressuring her to do it? Right.

So she remained in the conservatorship because of the susceptibility to undue influence, but somehow she was able to make her own decisions without being influenced by anyone at the same time, like being a judge on the x factor or engaging to Jason. 

That is considering they even had provided any evidence of her being susceptible to undue influence in the first place.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

My god I still just don’t get why? Like Jaime could’ve just asked her daughter for like $25MM or something, but he didn’t have to go and ruin her whole life.

I mean from all the things we are learning about and discovering Jaime is a very busy person (allegedly) trying to ruin his daughters life like Jesus is it even worth all the trouble he has to go through? All the alleged scheming, bribes, NDAs like omg it’s all so much work, does he even have time to enjoy the money he allegedly stole from her?

He is sick, if all of this is true he needs a conservatorship and heavy therapy.

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

My god I still just don’t get why? Like Jaime could’ve just asked her daughter for like $25MM or something, but he didn’t have to go and ruin her whole life.

I mean from all the things we are learning about and discovering Jaime is a very busy person (allegedly) trying to ruin his daughters life like Jesus is it even worth all the trouble he has to go through? All the alleged scheming, bribes, NDAs like omg it’s all so much work, does he even have time to enjoy the money he allegedly stole from her?

He is sick, if all of this is true he needs a conservatorship and heavy therapy.

this is everything ive been thinking. couldnt have said it better myself. smh. 

• Like 6