Jennifer Lopez and A-Rod SPLIT according to TMZ!

Slayer

25 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It was inevitable; two Leos in a relationship never works out. At least now I have a chance to get A-Rod's rod. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

You are such an astrologist 😂 always deciphering people’s behaviour and personality on which month they are born in. It’s a faulty analysis that totally negates spiritual development, experiences, genetics and individuality 🧐.
I’m curious to know your sign tho; you must be super proud of it since you are using this ancient theory for so many of your analyses Save Them All Zodiac Sign GIF by Best Friends Animal Society. Btw are you even into zodiac birth charts? 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

It was inevitable; two Leos in a relationship never works out. At least now I have a chance to get A-Rod's rod. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I love how you can express riding a "rod" but Jordan and his team banned me for saying 99.7% of the population has recovered from Covid-19 LOL. Of course c**k is more important to Jordan then sharing facts LOL LOL. By the way, no offense to you, I think anybody would jump on his rod :) 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block