Let’s Re-Examine This Incident

studlygeorge

This video was recommended to me on YouTube and I laughed I was like “omg I remember this”

One comment from 8 years ago got me thinking

”-They were smoking w**d

-Her children were there

-she was getting **** tested at the time”

and it made me think....could the latter have been the main reason the show was halted? I mean we know how her team is especially at this time.

Then again not everything has to be a theory and this is just for fun might I add. It very well just could’ve been the venue putting a stop to the situation.

What do you all think?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even think it was necessarily her team. If Britney was getting **** tested and could've lost her children because of it, I think she would've definitely left the stage of her own accord. She was desperate to see her kids back then, so I wouldn't be surprised if she overreacted a bit by leaving the stage. I probably would've.

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't even think it was necessarily her team. If Britney was getting **** tested and could've lost her children because of it, I think she would've definitely left the stage of her own accord. She was desperate to see her kids back then, so I wouldn't be surprised if she overreacted a bit by leaving the stage. I probably would've.

That’s a very good point that I hadn’t thought of!

I was close enough to the front at this show to see her yell something into her mic at the end of the song before the lights went out. Everyone was smoking in our section and you could see in her face the second she smelled it

What got me was how long we stood in the dark without knowing what was happening... it was almost 20 minutes before they announced the venue was  "too smoky and posed a safety hazard for ms spears and her dancers" then they finally opened the vents and turned on thr fans and we waited another 20 minutes for the air to clear

6 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I was close enough to the front at this show to see her yell something into her mic at the end of the song before the lights went out. Everyone was smoking in our section and you could see in her face the second she smelled it

What got me was how long we stood in the dark without knowing what was happening... it was almost 20 minutes before they announced the venue was  "too smoky and posed a safety hazard for ms spears and her dancers" then they finally opened the vents and turned on thr fans and we waited another 20 minutes for the air to clear

Oh wow!!!! That’s so interesting!! How smokey was the area?? lol

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Oh wow!!!! That’s so interesting!! How smokey was the area?? lol

I mean it was pretty smokey... but they said it was too smokey for the dancers to see yet they had smoke machines going too sooo....

We were all kinda like "welcome to vancity"

I remember being at this show and being so confused by this. It honestly wasn't even that smokey but I'm sure her team and venue had regulations for safety and comfort.

You'd think it was a rock concert but ya...only in Vancouver.

Such an amazing night though. I'll never forget attending this concert and being one of the few cities that saw He About to Lose Me live.

At least the extra 40min break was a good chance to drink more :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

You didn't post the best bit prior where she literally stands with her hands on her hips during Radar. Clearly pissed off. It had nothing to do with her team.

2:50 onwards. 

And the "Don't smoke w**d" remark leaving the stage after Womanizer. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

16 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The ****-testing issue has been an ongoing theme.

Her dancers have to sign contracts...

Iggy Azalea's house was searched by her security team...

So ya, I can see why she would react the way she did back then to all those Vancouver stoners smoking their Devil's Lettuce. :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

4 hours ago, rennen said:

You didn't post the best bit prior where she literally stands with her hands on her hips during Radar. Clearly pissed off. It had nothing to do with her team.

And the "Don't smoke w**d" remark leaving the stage after Womanizer. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I’m wondering if her reaction during Radar was her being told through her earpiece that they were stopping the show and she was upset about it?

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m wondering if her reaction during Radar was her being told through her earpiece that they were stopping the show and she was upset about it?

I think this- it looks like she gets the message as she walks over to the final chorus spot- she puts her hand up to her mic. Probably upset about both the people smoking and having to stop the show, basically extending her night an extra half hour unnecessarily. 

31 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

It's actually the arena that stopped the show due to their no smoking policy.  

Britney was probably pissed that she had to wait and finish the show later. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Yes the arena has a no smoking policy but honestly I've never once been to a concert in that arena that wasn't filled with smoke... its nothing new and Britney is the only one to have had the show interrupted over it

On 3/9/2021 at 12:09 AM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I remember being at this show and being so confused by this. It honestly wasn't even that smokey but I'm sure her team and venue had regulations for safety and comfort.

You'd think it was a rock concert but ya...only in Vancouver.

Such an amazing night though. I'll never forget attending this concert and being one of the few cities that saw He About to Lose Me live.

At least the extra 40min break was a good chance to drink more :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Oh my God, pin me down and use my throat.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:25 AM, rennen said:

I actually enjoy Radars choreo, it was fun and effective, better than alot of her POM choreos

Archived