NEW We Need to Talk About Britney Episode with Britney's 2008 Hair Stylist Roberta Inez

Mgmgmgmg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Could someone please make a short summary from the podcast? :)

OKay -  I am doing this from memory

• She states that she was really young and an "assistant" to a hairdresser who ended up making her do all the work and he wasn't paying her
  • When she told Jamie Spears that the guy they hired to do the hair wasn't paying her, he personally cut her a check that she said was generous
  • She said that Jamie and the rest of the family always seemed supportive to her
  • She said that she, Britney and Brett went to the movies a lot
  • She said that Britney wanted to meet her friend and they all rode in her friend's car go out to have tea at a hotel
  • She said that Britney's hair was a HOT MESS when she first met her and she had to be honest to Britney about it. She said Britney was stubborn and didn't want to sit still to let her get the glued tracks out of her hair. She made it sound like other hairdressers were scared of Britney or something. She said that the extensions were all different shades and didn't match. 
  • She said that Britney would invite her to spend the night at her house and would text her to meet her in the hall and they would watch movies and stuff
  • She said that she was never "fired" but wasn't chosen to work with Britney on the Circus Tour and Britney never returned her calls after that - she does't know why
  • She got emotional when talking about Britney being away from her kids
  • She did Britney's hair at the 2008 VMA's and said that Britney was really patient on that day
  • She said that Britney likes to run her fingers through her hair after the stylists are done and this kinda frustrates them

I need to listen again, that's all I remember right now

12 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Could someone please make a short summary from the podcast? :)

OH! She also said that Sam Lutfi got HER phone number and was texting her trying to get in touch with Britney. She showed Britney first and Britney told him to leave her alone but then Britney took the messages to her security team. 

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

It doesn't work for me.

But dhe looked absolutely gorgeous back then. And her hair/wigs were perfection  (especially considering how lill hair Britney actuality had).

Its sad to hear they cut her off just because she became friends with Britney 

You can just Google the podcast name and it's on "Google Podcasts" too so you can listen without creating a separate profile

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

OH! She also said that Sam Lutfi got HER phone number and was texting her trying to get in touch with Britney. She showed Britney first and Britney told him to leave her alone but then Britney took the messages to her security team. 

Don’t forget the lie detector test 😳😳😳

42 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

OKay -  I am doing this from memory

• She states that she was really young and an "assistant" to a hairdresser who ended up making her do all the work and he wasn't paying her
  • When she told Jamie Spears that the guy they hired to do the hair wasn't paying her, he personally cut her a check that she said was generous
  • She said that Jamie and the rest of the family always seemed supportive to her
  • She said that she, Britney and Brett went to the movies a lot
  • She said that Britney wanted to meet her friend and they all rode in her friend's car go out to have tea at a hotel
  • She said that Britney's hair was a HOT MESS when she first met her and she had to be honest to Britney about it. She said Britney was stubborn and didn't want to sit still to let her get the glued tracks out of her hair. She made it sound like other hairdressers were scared of Britney or something. She said that the extensions were all different shades and didn't match. 
  • She said that Britney would invite her to spend the night at her house and would text her to meet her in the hall and they would watch movies and stuff
  • She said that she was never "fired" but wasn't chosen to work with Britney on the Circus Tour and Britney never returned her calls after that - she does't know why
  • She got emotional when talking about Britney being away from her kids
  • She did Britney's hair at the 2008 VMA's and said that Britney was really patient on that day
  • She said that Britney likes to run her fingers through her hair after the stylists are done and this kinda frustrates them

I need to listen again, that's all I remember right now

Thank you:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: the Sam Lutfi thing and the lie detector are wild stuff... What kind of piece of information could have been that confidential?

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

Can someone explain the wanting Britney’s hair to breath situation like I don’t get the extensions part and if britney wanted that layered bad look where there’s obviously 2 lengths of hair or if her hair stylist advised it lol

Gluing extensions on top of hair will hinder it from growing, she wanted Britney to grow out the middle of her hair to hide the extensions underneath her hair... we can see how the change happened in Britney's hair once she got hired. 

Archived