NEW We Need to Talk About Britney Episode with Britney's 2008 Hair Stylist Roberta Inez

Mgmgmgmg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Nice podcast!! but I think the title should emphazise more about the lie detector test, the podcast seemed so sweet and nice until she talked about that, and it's just wrong and sad. This should be viral :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Agreed. Surprised more people aren’t talking about this. There are some pretty big (alleged) revelations here.

6 hours ago, Easy There said:

It doesn't work for me.

But dhe looked absolutely gorgeous back then. And her hair/wigs were perfection  (especially considering how lill hair Britney actuality had).

Its sad to hear they cut her off just because she became friends with Britney 

I agree, her looks for the interviews of FTR with the long straight hair, she looked gorgeous, those were my favorite looks from post 2007 Britney 

1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

No wonder why poor Britney acts the way she does now. I haven’t listened yet but I will later, from reading the comments it seems like her personality has been stripped since then. It’s awful. Hopefully one day we get an Oprah Tell All interview from the 13 years. 

Not with Oprah, she is so judgemental, she just needs someone who lets her talk, we wanna hear Her

Archived