NEW We Need to Talk About Britney Episode with Britney's 2008 Hair Stylist Roberta Inez

Mgmgmgmg

Have you listened yet? 

NEW We Need to Talk About Britney Podcast episode out today with Britney's 2008 hair stylist Roberta Inez

Roberta and host Jen talk about Roberta's experience with Britney during For the Record, girl time & sleepovers with Britney, the VMAs, etc etc. 

MUST-LISTEN episode. So looking forward to discussing this one!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/2008-britney-with-roberta-inez/id1409394887?i=1000511441406

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Awwww, damn she is amazing, Britney looked great during those times, FTR, the VMAs and the Circus Promo tour. Its sad they didnt keep her... 

She really seemed sweet and a good friend to Britney during this time. She wasn't the "yes" person like so many people in her life.

Just finished listening, the way she describes Britney at this time shows she’s a capable person, she even says she believes Britney’s capable, said she’s smart, totally humble, everything we know Brit is, although, hearing her describe stuff, it sounds like Britney wasn’t as controlled as fans make it seem, now of course the control is something that could of gotten stricter over time but, who knows. I’m glad Brit was able to have a friend in this chick even if short lived.

I love that she wasn’t afraid to keep it real to Brit regarding her hair either, instead of just being another “yes man”.

The part about Sam was interesting too and that she brought the problem to Britney first and that they tried to handle it themselves at first but in the end Brit says we should just bring it to my security.

She didn’t really have anything bad to say about Jamie tho.

The lie detector test is super weird. I gotta say, I kinda feel like I’m left with questions after this interview compared to the previous one, lol

I loved this episode! This girl is super sweet. So pure. Glad she was around and a friend for Britney at the beginning of the conservatorship. She seems like someone that should be in Britney's life right now. Sweet but honest.

I love hearing these stories of Britney having some normalcy and being a regular person with people that actually cared about her.

Interesting she didn't have anything bad to say about Jamie. Also, Sam Lutfi really does sound like an absolute creep and that restraining order was completely necessary.

Lie detector tests are so off the wall and creepy. They really are terrified of what Britney has to say which only makes me want to hear from Britney even more. I'm also wondering how in the dark she was initially. I know she thought the conservatorship was temporary so maybe she didn't think too much about it until it became clear they weren't letting her out. It sounds like Britney had or has access to a phone that actually worked like a regular phone at some point too. I wonder if that has changed... Is she on here? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: hi Britney! Speak your piece! If it needs to be in code I have the time to decipher it. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Also, the dramatic *** audio mix on this episode lol

11 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I loved this episode! This girl is super sweet. So pure. Glad she was around and a friend for Britney at the beginning of the conservatorship. She seems like someone that should be in Britney's life right now. Sweet but honest.

I love hearing these stories of Britney having some normalcy and being a regular person with people that actually cared about her.

Interesting she didn't have anything bad to say about Jamie. Also, Sam Lutfi really does sound like an absolute creep and that restraining order was completely necessary.

Lie detector tests are so off the wall and creepy. They really are terrified of what Britney has to say which only makes me want to hear from Britney even more. I'm also wondering how in the dark she was initially. I know she thought the conservatorship was temporary so maybe she didn't think too much about it until it became clear they weren't letting her out. It sounds like Britney had or has access to a phone that actually worked like a regular phone at some point too. I wonder if that has changed... Is she on here? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: hi Britney! Speak your piece! If it needs to be in code I have the time to decipher it. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Also, the dramatic *** audio mix on this episode lol

It sounded like she got emotional while talking about Britney not being able to see her kids while being a mom herself... Almost got me crying. That itself must have been so traumatic to Britney and I believe it still is... 

5 minutes ago, Persona said:

.....lie detector tests? Really? Next thing you know we will find out they bugged her too.

Something about that lie detector story reminded me of Iggy Azalea's house search story.... I wonder if they made her get a lie detector too. 

1 hour ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

It sounded like she got emotional while talking about Britney not being able to see her kids while being a mom herself... Almost got me crying. That itself must have been so traumatic to Britney and I believe it still is... 

She did. What bothers me most about all of this is the time she's lost. Time with her boys, personal time, family time. That's just so cruel and unfair.

Yeah this was a great interview, I hope she had more ppl like this in her life in the years after, it would be very traumatic having toddlers and not being able to see them and be around them for all of their little moments, how could her own family do that to her? Over money? It's hard to fathom to be honest 😢

Archived