WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)

40 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Yess!!!! I don't mind Billy appears, as long as he can convince the audience to join the movement. The more the better!

I don't think he will act out during an interview, cmon guys billy is a professional and he’s done free Britney interviews before and was direct and to the point.

Oh he better not say “Britney is my best friend, I text her everyday” :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 5
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy B is there. Prepare yourself, Exhell!

@Jordan Miller be ready to be called out on national TV

From Pop Princess to prisoner. SUNDAY on Channel9, Britney’s fight for freedom. #60Mins goes inside the legal battle for control of Spears’ superstar life.

Posted Images

I feel like Billy says all the right things in regards to TEAM CON so as long as he stays on subject I see absolutely nothing wrong with him! I’d rather have someone even in a tiny direct contact from the past with Britney speak on the subject then no one! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I hope this isn’t airing only in Australia. I wonder why they’re keeping these Britney docs regional 

Probably it is because the doc belongs or has been bought by this regional TV (more National tbh) and after airing it (so they have the exclusive) then they resell it to other countries..

I can't at that dry old lady from Jive using the 'my babies gonna buy me a boat' line again lmao. I admire her for speaking up, but she looked like a serial killer in the last documentary with them crazy eyes and I find it hard to take her seriously because of that lol.

• Haha 1

I just can't wait for Billy to spill the true exclusive T from his private daily 3 hour long Zoom calls with Britney! 

I hope he leaks something after the doc airs! I'm thinking he'll leak Everyday next. 

• Haha 3