Free Britney activist posts a phone call she did to Billy B putting him on blast

I think it’s dumb for people to act like some of these activists don’t need certain funds to continue doing what they do. Maybe with some transparency on where money goes would help, but we have to remember the last virtual rally got huge after the documentary there was a 1,000 person limit they paid for and it kept reaching capacity and many fans got left out. Some also have flight costs, food, hotel, poster material, uber and other things I can’t think of right now.

Isn’t there also a price to look at court documents?

They could start a Go Fund Me but all the same people would still probably complain lol. I think it’s smarter to make it about Free Britney awareness because the average person will ask themselves “Free Britney from who/what 🤔” 

As for Billy Boppity Boop, I’m glad he’s being confronted. Finally. As if he got NOTHING himself from being interviewed by Vogue Brazil, and Dr. Oz. 🙄🤥

Hell he has thousands of more followers on IG now too.

He’s a massive liar and why would you lie about a sensitive topic like this? There’s an agenda there- for someone 👀

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I think it’s dumb for people to act like some of these activists don’t need certain funds to continue doing what they do. Maybe with some transparency on where money goes would help, but we have to remember the last virtual rally got huge after the documentary there was a 1,000 person limit they paid for and it kept reaching capacity and many fans got left out. Some also have flight costs, food, hotel, poster material, uber and other things I can’t think of right now.

Isn’t there also a price to look at court documents?

They could start a Go Fund Me but all the same people would still probably complain lol. I think it’s smarter to make it about Free Britney awareness because the average person will ask themselves “Free Britney from who/what 🤔” 

As for Billy Boppity Boop, I’m glad he’s being confronted. Finally. As if he got NOTHING himself from being interviewed by Vogue Brazil, and Dr. Oz. 🙄🤥

Hell he has thousands of more followers on IG now too.

He’s a massive liar and why would you lie about a sensitive topic like this? There’s an agenda there- for someone 👀

There are many ways this activism and free Britney movement can be free people have not been going in giant Eagle pharmacy crowds to the courthouse so there’s not to think about on top of that people could take a sack lunch if not they can put their money together and order food do you any of these people have jobs I think it’s ridiculous to use free Britney and the movement for profit to sell merchandise and to act like they need all this money now to keep things going people can do Instagram live they can post videos for free on YouTube there’s so many options people can do for free this is just an excuse for people to make money off of the movement it’s disgusting

• Love 1

I do understand her at a certain extent by her last post. Like if some1 wants shirt bc wants to support Britney that way and buys it then it is their way to do. I just do not understand why is this being so talked about, making statements. Looks like she is promoting that shirts. Amd i am not judging. We all in a way do whatever our heart say us. It is just hard to draw the line then is it really making money on some1s tragedy. I think we as a fanbase should focus on important things. Supporting Britney. Not dramatizing and posting it on social media. 

Also that freeBritney trademarking feels so wrong to me. The only person who has right to do it is Britney. But she would never do it. That is not who she is. I bet she doesn't even think about it. 

Truly social media world can be such a mess. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Ugh I know a lot of stuff going on that will eventually come to light and I’m not going to go in deep but I have to say a couple things because this just annoyed the **** out of me.

First off that is Elizabeth and she was featured on the documentary. I’ve had multiple convos with her AND Billy. They are literally both the same evil. Elizabeth isn’t nearly as bad but this is about clout. Not even the money. 
How do you think she magically had Billy’s number? They’re creating hype to keep this story going with the hopes of becoming the faces of the #freebritney movement. 
I can’t say much at this time but I promise all of you that neither of these people are thinking straight and where they both love Britney, they aren’t 100% focused on the actually problem here. 
In about two weeks y’all are going to be shook and very soon I’ll be able to share some sketchy crap going on, on top of all this chaos already. SMH!! 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Thanks for putting my thoughts into words. To me, this is obvious. Create a fake drama, pretend there are two sides and boom! Become a star of your own sitcom. The other day I heard this actor talking about a fake feud with a singer (can't remember but both are known) and how playing along brought them some coverage. This is drama for their own benefit. Other than some rats trying to profit and briging some material of conversation for boring moments on forums and social media, this is absolutely useless and exploitative, but in a very pathetic way. To me this is so transparent that it is almost not threatening. 

On 2/20/2021 at 5:06 AM, kleinbritney said:

Someone registered the Free Britney trademark with the Patent Office. I came across this after trying too. Jordan Miller should have secured the trademark rights. Now some madman could steal "freebritney" from us. Basically there are many people who are the last to jump on a train and later claim they were the train drivers.  https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/#/tmview/detail/US500000090307071

I don’t think jordon would wanna trademark that since her team would take that as fighting and making “ false accusations”  against her team, you know they would take him down especially after “everything they done for him” ... his a good puppy, trained well apologizes when told to by Lucifer

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, James101 said:

I don’t think jordon would wanna trademark that since her team would take that as fighting and making “ false accusations”  against her team, you know they would take him down especially after “everything they done for him” ... his a good puppy, trained well apologizes when told to by Lucifer

I'm no one's trained puppy. I didn't file to trademark it because 1.) it never even crossed my mind to and 2.) it's no ones to own. 

Don't appreciate your comment at all. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm no one's trained puppy. I didn't file to trademark it because 1.) it never even crossed my mind to and 2.) it's no ones to own. 

Don't appreciate your comment at all. 

You have my respect, Jordan Miller. Not everyone would just keep a forum running when Lou replies. Many will not know that there is no legal vacuum in a forum. Other users would panic if they received mail from Lou's lawyers. You are doing good work.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, James101 said:

Liking your own post doesn't make your points valid.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I tend to stay quiet on the matter but I've noticed more and more than people just like to hate on Jordan no matter what. It's unnecessary.

• Like 1