Free Britney activist posts a phone call she did to Billy B putting him on blast

1. I don't like when someone is profiting from Britney name. If company is a campaign and needs some funds it should be an open information (from where money come from and where it goes). Just not to be questions and people to feel safety, otherwise it will damage some things.

2. No way Britney cares about that kind of profit when people around her are making millions of dollars directly from her.

3. No way that she cares all that insta posts and calls Billy B immediately lol

• Love 5

I’m just gunna throw it out there but I’m 24 and Britney is 39 and these guys in between are acting more like children than the rest of the movement. 
I’m just embarrassed for them both at this point.

I remember getting annoyed if people didn’t believe me and defending myself as a child as an adult I wouldn’t bother trying to win strangers over so hard. What losers they all are

(also Britney merch is to be inevitable you can buy unofficial Britney stuff on Etsy before the movement like pins, mugs, phone cases and prayer candles. I don’t think this should be such a big deal it’s just life.) (also I’m  a sucker for what I just listed so I mean let the fans show their support to the movement or make their own free Britney gear. This is hardly the main issue right now)

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

People really have a problem with selling FreeBritney shirts? Please

Have people been to any rallies?

It doesn't hurt anyone honestly. Let her sell merch.

Someone registered the Free Britney trademark with the Patent Office. I came across this after trying too. Jordan Miller should have secured the trademark rights. Now some madman could steal "freebritney" from us. Basically there are many people who are the last to jump on a train and later claim they were the train drivers.  https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/#/tmview/detail/US500000090307071

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

PS: If either one of you read that, you can’t threaten me with court. I didn’t say anything wrong and if you try me, I kept receipts. People are so stupid.

Hello I am Billy B and this is my catfish account, get ready to be sued :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:  

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Brenton said:

People think they know exactly what Britney may or may not want and then dismiss anything said by people who actually might be able to speak to her :clownery_makeup_meme:

How her former MUA from 10 years ago is still in contact with her ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Like, are you in contact with that cashier from Target who gave you a coupon last decade ? Is your former haidresser sending you daily texts ? Is that McDonald's employee you used to see every day, calling you every now and then ?

He is so full of ****, let's pretend they never happened.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Roger said:

How her former MUA from 10 years ago is still in contact with her ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Like, are you in contact with that cashier from Target who gave you a coupon last decade ? Is your former haidresser sending you daily texts ? Is that McDonald's employee you used to see every day, calling you every 2 days ?

He is so full ****, let's pretend that they never happened.

Maybe he is, maybe he is isn’t. I don’t know :) 

I am so tired of this. I guess it should’ve been expected that sooner or later this movement would be derailed into a massive in-fandom fight for attention, clout and status. Forcing the focus away from what all of this is (should be) actually about: bringing awareness to Britney and her situation and the cship system as a whole. Instead we get multiple cases of people fighting for power within the fandom, trying to position themselves as spokespeople. 
like who the f cares? Go chase your legendary status somewhere else. I want info, I want documents, I want sane, civil conversations and theories. Not some people coming out of the woodwork to claim the position as the “head” of the operation as if we ever needed just one person at the forefront. What we need is legit information and pressure on the public and the criminals in question, not some randoms tearing each other to shreds over whatever this week’s issue is.

Anyone who ends up involved in crap like this is automatically on my mental block list.

• Love 5
  • Like 3