Free Britney activist posts a phone call she did to Billy B putting him on blast

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also check her insta stories out, she made sure he wouldnt be on the doc lmfao Related:  

I also agree no one should be making money off free Britney I think that’s BS that people feel so alone not having the shirt and feel so far away lol and wanting to make money off the movement! Bring

Ugh I know a lot of stuff going on that will eventually come to light and I’m not going to go in deep but I have to say a couple things because this just annoyed the **** out of me. First off tha

Posted Images

Well, if they're charging exactly for what it costs to make the shirt or whatever, I don't think that's profiting, that's as if anyone who's buying it was doing their own shirt except, not everyone had the resources or the knowledge to do so, so they're doing the job for them.

If they're charging extra, then THAT is wrong

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Sooooo, I'm assuming he doesn't get paid for the weekly interviews he does? 

This is such a mess. I just need confirmation from the only people we know have contact with Britney (either of the Sam's will do) as to whether she actually has contact with this man or not. 

Tiring. 

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

In about two weeks y’all are going to be shook and very soon I’ll be able to share some sketchy crap going on, on top of all this chaos already. SMH!! 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Say it ain't so. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

U am so ******* tired of this deluded man. Can he gtfo already ? He is either hallucinating aka deluded or he is being catfished by team Spears. 

If Britney is indeed talking to him. Then no words,imagine associating urself with this men. Let alone choosing him as ur only ally to outside world.

• Like 1