Billy B attempts to set the record straight on IG Live

godneyjspears

He's live on Instagram with supportbritneyseattle 

He says:

- After watching the documentary, Britney was frustrated that he was "cut out" of the documentary and that lots of people she didn't know were speaking in it but the person she knows personally (Billy) wasn't included :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

- Britney is grounded as a result of the documentary and doesn't like the increased attention but is also greatful so it's a good and bad situation (tbh this point kind of makes sense)

-Reminds everyone that breatheheavy is an unmoderated site where everybody attacks everyone :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

- Says the fans are jealous when someone who knows Britney speaks out because the fans want to be the only people who have Britney's back :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

- He knows first hand that people close to Britney are scared to speak out about the situation, not because of team Britney or Jamie but because of the fans 

I then stopped watching :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney's grounded but was out hiking with Sam yesterday (he posted wearing the exact same clothes on his insta story).

Sure jan.

Also Sam thanked the fans in that TMZ video so I don't think he'd be saying that if Britney wasn't happy or was unappreciative of the support.

Like I appreciate that he supports Britney and is in someway helping to spread awareness but the constant attacking of the fans and spreading facts that just don't make sense just isn't it 

Just now, godneyjspears said:

Like I appreciate that he supports Britney and is in someway helping to spread awareness but the constant attacking of the fans and spreading facts that just don't make sense just isn't it 

Exactly, I agree! He shouldn't be constantly bashing the fans.

If he is in contact with Britney, I hate to think he is saying awful things about us.

4 minutes ago, rennen said:

Right, whichever one of you has been playing him for months needs to stop this madness. 

Who isssssss it? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

He addressed the catfishing rumours by saying that when he went on Dr Oz ("a huge international platform") then if he was being catfished then surely Lynne would have contacted him and said "sweetie you're not in contact with her" those were his exact words :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Why would Lynne be the one to break the news I'm so confused with his mind :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I could see attacks from fans being just one of many reasons why some people may be scared to say stuff. I’ve seen many fans go, why isn’t so and so saying something, then when they do, call them opportunists and say their only saying stuff to get attention for themselves or their projects. It’s like damned if they do and damned if they don’t. 

And to the ones in here saying that if he really is speaking to Britney, u hate to think he’s prolly trashing the fans to her, well can ya really blame him, I sure can’t, some of y’all are vile!!

3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I know everyone hates him but I find the Billy B saga entertaining. He’s like the comic relief we need.

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Literally I love to see what he's gonna embarrass himself with next :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I love in his comments people are asking him loads of questions and he just replies with "appreciate you thanks for following ❤️:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Archived