Billy B attempts to set the record straight on IG Live

godneyjspears

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, shollar said:

Fe would not like his posts if he were not really in contact with Britney. I believe him 100%. Too many conspiracy theories on here; and they’re just that: theories. 

I dont even think Felicia is in contact with Britney either. I have a feeling he might have a connection with Lynne. He used to bash Jamie, now defends him. He defends Lynne and JL way too much. He didnt like Sam before, now kissses his ***. Hes very against boycotting the brand implying Britney cries while it wouldnt make a difference for her since she gets 12k a year allowance no matter how much millions she earns, plus the fact shes refusing to work until her dad gets out of her business. Now he has a problem with people doing FreeBritney merch and he hates Britneys fans. Remember Lynnes video complaining about us? 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not this :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Uh, not what? 🤨

Is "Billy B" famous? Is he a public figure of any sort at all? Is he a friend of Britney's? Should I know who the heck he is? All I've gathered is that he's a makeup artist. Seems strange to give undue attention to some snotty dude who's a dime a dozen. 

9 hours ago, shollar said:

Fe would not like his posts if he were not really in contact with Britney. I believe him 100%. Too many conspiracy theories on here; and they’re just that: theories. 

9 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

This, I agree with. And I do feel him on his frustration with all that. That's why I started following him. But he does too much defending and it's just like… you can't win them all. You can't convince people to believe things when all they do is cling to conspiracy theories.

9 hours ago, shollar said:

I agree with you. I do think he’s just passionate and wants help. If I were him, I would continue speaking up for her, but ignore the conspiracy theorists and those who don’t believe it. He’s doing more for her than anyone else around her by speaking up and doing interviews. It is giving exposure and media coverage to the situation. 

RiP

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

15 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

- After watching the documentary, Britney was frustrated that he was "cut out" of the documentary and that lots of people she didn't know were speaking in it but the person she knows personally (Billy) wasn't included :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? This guy is only up for attention. Confirmed

I cant.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh no, we don't know :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm just saying that he's gone too far to be joking, or being catfished, so it's not even funny anymore 

Oh phew... I was worried I had crossed a line.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yeah, the whole thing is just bizarre but I hope he is doing okay mentally

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont even think Felicia is in contact with Britney either. I have a feeling he might have a connection with Lynne. He used to bash Jamie, now defends him. He defends Lynne and JL way too much. He didnt like Sam before, now kissses his ***. Hes very against boycotting the brand implying Britney cries while it wouldnt make a difference for her since she gets 12k a year allowance no matter how much millions she earns, plus the fact shes refusing to work until her dad gets out of her business. Now he has a problem with people doing FreeBritney merch and he hates Britneys fans. Remember Lynnes video complaining about us? 

He hates Britney fans because they all are bashing him. Thats all. Has absolutely nothing to do with Lynne

35 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

He hates Britney fans because they all are bashing him. Thats all. Has absolutely nothing to do with Lynne

And how are u so sure about that? 

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wait what??? He said that??? 

He was discussing how jealous the fans are of him and how people are scared to talk out purely because of the fans and used breatheheavy as his prime example explaining that it is unmoderated and all the fans on there are so quick to attack anyone and everyone trying to help Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

2 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

For example, isnt everyone on BH bashing him? Makes more sense to me instead of those other wild conspiracy theories.

i forgot to add ‘i think...’ in the beginning of my other posts tho. Because i do agree his behavior is very very odd.

Felicia likes his stuffs and shes close to Lynne. Also the fact theres a video of Lynne talking not so highly of fans, she seemed very pressed about "FreeBritney fans" digging up stuff. 

Lynnes gets money from the cship, so itd make sense for her not wanting the fans boycotting the brand that just keeps the cship going. Lynne still hangs out with Jamie and whos defending Jamie now? Billy!!! JL seems ok with Sam calling her dad a **** and now Billy is also defending Sam. Billy has always defended Lynne and JL, even before when he still bashed Jamie. Ofc those are only guessings, but imo theres someone behind him pushing a narrative. He only uses Britney to push smt like "I talk to Britney everyday and Britney doesnt want this". Why didnt team B came for his *** when he already said so much **** in the past months? They came for fans for only saying they were deleting positive comments on Britneys insta. 

Archived