Billy B attempts to set the record straight on IG Live

godneyjspears

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

He addressed the catfishing rumours by saying that when he went on Dr Oz ("a huge international platform") then if he was being catfished then surely Lynne would have contacted him and said "sweetie you're not in contact with her" those were his exact words :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Why would Lynne be the one to break the news I'm so confused with his mind :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Ive wondered if he doesnt speak to Britney but have some contact with Lynne tbh. He and Felicia seem to be ok with each other. Its funny how he dragged Jamie before and now is defending him. Really sus If u ask me. Lynne also seemed to not like fans from that insta story Bryans gf posted a while ago.

Britney's lawyer (that I also think is shady, but at least has contact with her) said thru court docs that Britney is afraid of Jamie and thanked the support of informed fans. 

I have a hard time believing that Britney is more upset with fans (for whatever reason) than with her own dad that controls all her life and put her in this hell. Not to mention he abused her son and cant even get near them. But yeah, we (that are majority pro Free Britney and only want her to be happy even if that means retiring) are the problem and not her dad forcing her to do things she doesnt want to, wanting her to resume her career when she wants him out, controlling, manipulating and isolating her. 

1 hour ago, ToySoldier12 said:

He comes up to me as a very very lonely person.

Yep. Are we really to believe that someone who did her makeup for like three months has been besties with her for 9 years? Hahahaha give me a break. He’s coming off as very desperate and opportunistic too, like “hey I did (a very poor job) makeup  for Britney Spears for 3 months, hire me!!”

Billy B. has less and less credibility the more he talks about Britney and her situation.

This whole "Britney gets grounded" stuff… ok.

The part that irritates me the most about the portion you posted about is his self entitlement. Like, we didn't know who you were when the doc first started getting put together. Plus, it's hard to know and find everyone she's ever worked with. It seems as if they focused on people who knew her early on. He needs to get over himself. I know stans can be doing entirely too much but, get a grip.

Just now, shollar said:

Fe would not like his posts if he were not really in contact with Britney. I believe him 100%. Too many conspiracy theories on here; and they’re just that: theories. 

This, I agree with. And I do feel him on his frustration with all that. That's why I started following him. But he does too much defending and it's just like… you can't win them all. You can't convince people to believe things when all they do is cling to conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

This, I agree with. And I do feel him on his frustration with all that. That's why I started following him. But he does too much defending and it's just like… you can't win them all. You can't convince people to believe things when all they do is cling to conspiracy theories.

I agree with you. I do think he’s just passionate and wants help. If I were him, I would continue speaking up for her, but ignore the conspiracy theorists and those who don’t believe it. He’s doing more for her than anyone else around her by speaking up and doing interviews. It is giving exposure and media coverage to the situation. 

6 hours ago, Melina said:

He calls L** T***** the « wicked witch » :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

He also said that Britney sees everything on Breatheheavy. 

Britney, if you see this message, we will always love and support you.

And guys, please stop saying that Sam is a handler, it hurts Britney. 

Me, @Slayer and @Blackout2006 must be Britney’s favorite members then since we’re always defending Sam on sight :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Love yous Britney :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Archived